Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Nathan Ramsey retires

Yeah that definitely sucks. I always liked his style and attitude. this should also be posted under the "Do you think the economy will affect SX/MX" thread. I believe Nate answered that question during the interview.

ha ha......results wise yes.....but hey if someone will pay you to keep racing why not.....

i never cared for him.....most of the time he was a non-issue results wise......but man would it be great to ride well enough to have a pro career like his.

He was another rider that over stayed his welcome in the 125 class and never really did anything period.

Should've retired years ago.
He was another rider that over stayed his welcome in the 125 class and never really did anything period.
ha ha......results wise yes.....but hey if someone will pay you to keep racing why not.....

i never cared for him.....most of the time he was a non-issue results wise......but man would it be great to ride well enough to have a pro career like his.

yes, yes and so true....

...most of the time he was a non-issue results wise......

That describes 90% of the riders out there.

Well I sure wish I could ride half as well as he can

+1, very few people on this board will ever have the speed he did/does. Im not talking down on any pro out there, theres a reason their name is known

Should've retired years ago.

+ 1

The last time I saw his "style" was on MTV's Cribs.

+1, very few people on this board will ever have the speed he did/does. Im not talking down on any pro out there, theres a reason their name is known

agreed, I just thought he was always overrated in terms of the contracts he received. One good thing is he was never a dirt bag or a jerk. So in that respect he was a great asset to the sport.