Sign in to follow this  

170cc/184cc Race Head V2 Upgrade Kit...

Ok, so I just installed my new 170cc bore kit on my bike last weekend and I took it out and did the whole break in procedure and so on, the bike ran really good.

But now I really want to MAX this B%$CH out, the bore kit didn’t sell me. So I was looking into buying the V2 Race Head for my bike. Now if I get this will it really make a difference!?!? I want this bike to RUN, I mean I want this thing freakin pick up and go, I know I’m a big guy but it has the potential! I mean I can tell that the bore kit made a difference from the 150cc that it used to be, then from the 170cc it is now, but you know it’ll work for now.

Now I dont know there are more upgrades to this motor, I think i did them all except the head, but if there is more let me know, I’m itching to get them. I just want more power out of this machine, I want to give it all it’s got. I’m working up to my screen name guys come on! its my new year resolution.

So if you guys can give me some info on this race head I would appreciate it a lot, or some more mods that I can do to make this bike pick up and go. Oh and another thing who can get the best deal on the V2 race head for the YX170cc right now!?!?! HAHAHA Thanks guys

The Power for all these motors is in the Head, a preformance Quality head is a night and day difference than a stock head......Period!!!

Heads that will fit

Kitaco Klx SE head

Takegawa +R KLX Head

Trail Bikes V2 Head

We Run a Professionally (Ported by SGR) TB V2 head and TB 28mm carburator on one of our team Bikes that a AMA Pro rides.....IT RIPS!!!

a Mikuni Vm 26mm will also be a great Carburetor for the bike!

its Possible to get between a (3-5HP) gain just bolting it on and a (1-2HP) more on top of that with a Proffesionally ported head.

the kitaco se head with a properly jetted 28mm "D" slide carb will rip.

a ran a 28mm on a stroked kitaco 143 se with a big bore pipe and it was sik fast and pulled hard through out all gears.

in some conditions it may have been faster then my other 110 which has a takegawa 138+r stroker with 26mm carb and fmf 4.1 ti pipe.:busted:

the kitaco se head with a properly jetted 28mm "D" slide carb will rip.

a ran a 28mm on a stroked kitaco 143 se with a big bore pipe and it was sik fast and pulled hard through out all gears.

in some conditions it may have been faster then my other 110 which has a takegawa 138+r stroker with 26mm carb and fmf 4.1 ti pipe.:busted:

I like those 138cc +R kits they rip also...:moon:

192 v2 headed 160 based engine, with decomp cam, 28mm carb, on of the most powerful engine I have ran in a pitbike, great grunt down low and plenty of hit up top. one thing is , yo do not want a quick 1/4 turn throttle!LOL.

192 v2 headed 160 based engine, with decomp cam, 28mm carb, on of the most powerful engine I have ran in a pitbike, great grunt down low and plenty of hit up top. one thing is , yo do not want a quick 1/4 turn throttle!LOL.

Best thing about it now is you can buy it complete as a TURN KEY engine!! Custom motor builds by NCC from Pitster Pro!

Ok, so I just installed my new 170cc bore kit on my bike last weekend and I took it out and did the whole break in procedure and so on, the bike ran really good.

But now I really want to MAX this B%$CH out, the bore kit didn’t sell me. So I was looking into buying the V2 Race Head for my bike. Now if I get this will it really make a difference!?!? I want this bike to RUN, I mean I want this thing freakin pick up and go, I know I’m a big guy but it has the potential! I mean I can tell that the bore kit made a difference from the 150cc that it used to be, then from the 170cc it is now, but you know it’ll work for now.

Now I dont know there are more upgrades to this motor, I think i did them all except the head, but if there is more let me know, I’m itching to get them. I just want more power out of this machine, I want to give it all it’s got. I’m working up to my screen name guys come on! its my new year resolution.

So if you guys can give me some info on this race head I would appreciate it a lot, or some more mods that I can do to make this bike pick up and go. Oh and another thing who can get the best deal on the V2 race head for the YX170cc right now!?!?! HAHAHA Thanks guys

I know you just built this motor..so go out and Beat on it... there is a new 160cc motor that is comming out that has eliminated the use of the Oil slinger and is comming with thicker cases, and a Bulletproof clutch basket....:moon:

This will Definetly be the Motor to have and to build up....:busted:

Keep you posted when they become availible

I know you just built this motor..so go out and Beat on it... there is a new 160cc motor that is comming out that has eliminated the use of the Oil slinger and is comming with thicker cases, and a Bulletproof clutch basket....:moon:

This will Definetly be the Motor to have and to build up....:busted:

Keep you posted when they become availible

Oh yeah that sounds good, Ill keep that in mind. But for now i think im going to purchase the head, then if i decide to get that new motor i put the 170cc kit on it... if i havent blown it up and ill put the V2 head on it as well.