Sign in to follow this  

any riders around or near kansas city??

Hey Everyone ,

Is anybody doing any riding around my area?? I live in South Kansas City.

I was just wondering if there was any riders around or near me.

If so , let me know who you are and where you ride. I have been to Merwin 3 times and It was great. Weather has been kind of weird around here but it looks like we might have a few nice days before the bad weather comes AGAIN. I'd like to meet some friends that ride. So , let me know! :busted:

I Live in Joplin Missouri , its about 2 hours south of KC. I ride at eagles roost in halltown missouri, Been wanting to hit the merwin track but have not yet. Do you ride MX or Offroad stuff? I have some youtube video's of Eagles Roost

www.youtube.com/riccomojo

Hey Ricco ,

I ride MX track and sometimes I ride in the woods ( trails?? ) I like Merwin as it's a lot of fun. Their trails are pretty nice. I rode it the first time and got my bike stuck in mud clear to the top of my bikes seat!! It was awesome. I haven't rode anywhere else. I read about finger lakes in columbia , looks like a cool place to ride. I don't ride a lot because I don't have a truck but hopefully one of these days I will have a truck. I have never rode at eagles nest. Is it a fun place to ride at??? I am going to have to check your youtube video out. I am wanting to ride on my birthday ( january 5th. ) but so far , it doesn't look like that's going to happen. : (

hey i live in independence we are always looking for new people to ride with. we just went to fulton and road small place to ride but different we ride finger lake, chadwick,merwin,470,arkansas,colorado, and always lookin for new places close to us ,we would like to find someplace rougher than chadwick .

hey clubwfo ,

I live in K.C. so you are not too far from me.

I'm always looking for new friends in my area.

I have been to Merwin and School Creek. Merwin is my favorite.

I haven't been to finger lakes or chadwick but , they are on my ' to do '

list...

I live in Blue Springs... trail ride, not sure of too many local places for trail riding though. There are a few tracks relatively close, Grain Valley, Kingsville, Merwin.

I go to Chadwick quite a bit.. If you want to go sometime, send me a PM.

hey guys if you can find a place to park and not get in trouble I-470 & view high drive you can cross under the bridge cross the creek and there are some decent trails in there. also i will give a shout out next time we head out to ride see who wants to go . sometimes its pretty short notice but ill do my best.we have another club member on thumpertalk i think he goes by [oldmandave58 ] i think .

Bring your wheelchair. :banana:

Did you come up with that all by yourself????

Liberty, MO here. School Creek and Perry Lake are my favorites for trail riding.

Finger Lakes has a nice mx track, but its not maintained and rougher than heck. They only maintain it a couple of days before a race. Trails are very dangerous for lake swims. Just becareful before going up a steep hill that it doesn't end up dumping you into a 30' fall into the lake.

Also belong to a private 300 acre riding area in St. Jo, MO.

Liberty, MO here. School Creek and Perry Lake are my favorites for trail riding.

Also belong to a private 300 acre riding area in St. Jo, MO.

Any chance you could post info or PM me about this private area place ?....Always looking for more places to ride.. We are 2 hrs north of KC.off INT 35.....We are planning on camping in KS and Mo this yr .. We have been to Chadwick once... Be nice to try some places others have posted....:banana:

thanks.

Nick

I'm in Olathe, me and a buddy just kick it around us, been to merwin def wanna go other places just gettin into it. Anybody know about races going on... anyone race?? thats what we wanna get in to.

hey planning a trip to chadwick something like 20th 21st maybe longer if any body interested in going planning on a lot of helmet cam footage we do alot of night riding so if anybody interested bring flashlights or get staters installed

hey planning a trip to chadwick something like 20th 21st maybe longer if any body interested in going planning on a lot of helmet cam footage we do alot of night riding so if anybody interested bring flashlights or get staters installed

I've had two different people tell me that night riding is no longer allowed as of the first of the year. I haven't had a chance to get a hold of the district office yet to find out if this is true.

Have you heard anything?

just got back from chadwick had a kick a** couple of days weather was great till today you missed out !!!

Grain Valley here.

Always lookin to ride with guys on two wheels. Ride Chadwick alot, Finger lakes is ok, Fulton is ok, don't care for Perry or Deepwater. Planning another trip to Talor Park CO in August. I've only been to Arkansas once and it was a blast, somewhere by Combs.