Sign in to follow this  

JD Kit difference?

Does anyone know if there is any difference between the JD jetting kits for the 250x listed for years '04-'07 ($59.99) and the one listed for years '04-'09 ($72.15)?

There isn't any difference based on the description, so I'm just wondering if there's any reason I wouldn't want to go with the one @ $59.99. Was something updated?

Thanks

Does anyone know if there is any difference between the JD jetting kits for the 250x listed for years '04-'07 ($59.99) and the one listed for years '04-'09 ($72.15)?

There isn't any difference based on the description, so I'm just wondering if there's any reason I wouldn't want to go with the one @ $59.99. Was something updated?

Thanks

Buy the $72.15 one, since the more you spend the better is must be (right?). Personally, I spent all of $7.00 for a 45 pilot and 158 main, moved the needle clip down two notches and got the same (or better) results.

JayC

Some of the early JD kits didn't include the 42 pilot. That may or may not be the difference?

I bought the one at cycle gear a couple weeks ago. It came with a ton of main jets a 42 pilot, 2 needles and instructions.