Sign in to follow this  

Most embarrassing moment...

What's your most embarrassing moment while racing or riding? Post it up!

Here's my story:

It was the 4th race of the season,and I had been practicing whips on my 65. I could get sling them very good! I was to big for the bike and very comfortable on the bike. So there's this 60ft Finish line table top right out of the corner. I was the only 65 that could do it. I would rail the outside then stretch it out. Then I was getting fast enough where I wouldnt have to stretch it out. It was the last lap and I was gonna make all that whip practice by pay off throwing a big whip. So I'm coming up and lay it flat on the lip, and there i go launched into a whip that was way to big! And there I was sideways in the air panic revving, so I pulled really hard and just got it to move barely, and I land and the bike gets all out of control and I go off the track past the checkards! It was very embarrassing, and every body was talking about it and my dad wouldnt let it go! I got a 1-1 for a 1st overall!

at least people saw u throw a big whip!!

my most embarrising moment was when i had my 85 and it was my first time at a track with it. There was this steep step up and while i was goin up it i slowed down to let a guy who was flying pass me. I was about half way up the jump and i smacked it down in to first gear. I was hitting the throttle hard in first gear makin no progress goin up the jump and all of a sudden i flipped backwards and rolled down the jump. I dont know if any one saw me, but it was the most goon thing iv ever done and pretty embarrising

Hahaha...my most embarrassing moment would have to be when they were letting us out for practice before a race, and my front end washed out on the start stretch in first gear. Did I mention I was the first bike out, and every one was looking at me??? :busted::moon:

Hahaha...my most embarrassing moment would have to be when they were letting us out for practice before a race, and my front end washed out on the start stretch in first gear. Did I mention I was the first bike out, and every one was looking at me??? :busted::moon:

HAHA!

I have another.

It was my first race ever! I was on my old KX60 and it was the first moto, and I hit this single to table I had just enough speed to clear it but my bike blew up! I cased it knocked me out, got a concussion and finished my day and racing for about a month!

Heres a pic of the jump!

mvpjump.jpg

Last winter at a local riding area I was clowning around on one of my minis in full view of the staging area. There is a trail that crosses a creek and heads off into the woods from the staging area, and I was jumping off the makeshift loading ramp doing stupid crossups etc...I wheelied onto the bridge, which was wet, the rear wheel went out from under me and dumped me headfirst off the bridge into the creek about 8 feet below. Bike stayed on bridge, everybody from staging area came over and laughed endlessly after finding out I was ok. Showing off always gets me in trouble, but nobody ever sees the hero moves out on the trail...c'est la vie. :busted:

Hmm, probably when i wasn't paying attention to what the guy was saying before we went to our starting gate, i sat there. the 30 second board went sideways, i got ready. and took off as soon as the gate dropped. I looked left, looked right and saw like 2 people. And there was 28 people in total. I turned around and headed back to the starting gates, they were all sitting there. I accidentally went off with the Vet class. ahahaha.

Well mine is from this last season when i forgot to put it in gear on the starting gate...Im sure all of us have done this once lol, i know i will never forget to put it in gear again!!

IMG_2396.jpg

Hmm....mine would probably be when I was at a MX school. First lap of warm up I figured I would whip the big table. Don't know what happened but I held the gas on to long and flat landed.

Well mine is from this last season when i forgot to put it in gear on the starting gate...Im sure all of us have done this once lol, i know i will never forget to put it in gear again!!

IMG_2396.jpg

hey, I see me!

IMG_2396.jpg

Looks like Hannegan?

It is, you ride there?

I have...I'm not too big on MX anymore, but the kids need it. I took a fourth place on a mini-bike at a harescrambles last year.

ok... last night before gearing down, I went to take off my boots and put them in the kitchen to dry...

well, when I was going into the kitchen, I still had my helmet on, and I couldn't see that well...

and I rammed my middle toe into the side of the door...

So now im sitting here on TT in fairly intense pain with my toe wrapped up...

it was bleeding for like 20 minutes last night, and it woke me up at 5 am because it was swollen and throbbing, and i slept like 7 hours last night out of the 12 i was in bed...

I ripped up the skin right behind the (follice, cuticle???) and now my toenail is gonna fall off...

I did it to my other foot last year, just more badly...

Yeah... it wasn't near people, but it's emberassing that it happened in the first place

One time on practice I guess like 15-20guys where on the start line waiting to do some start practice, and I was going by them as fast as I could (showing off) and of course in the first turn I stopped my bike.. And I didn`t get it started untill they came past me again. I wrote a big L in my forehead.

hahahahaha. ok so i was riding drz400rider727's 200XC and he didnt turn the gas on and i didn't know this and the bike died in the middle of the track and this guyyyyy was like OMG GET OFF THE TRACK YOUR GONNA DIE and i was like oooook so i pushed it off and then he was riding my 144 and hes like whats wrong? im like uhhhh yaaaa i think i fouled your plug and he couldnt hear me at all and so i had to tell him like 4932049 times before he heard me and hes like ohhhh the gas is off! so i get on my bike, and he has to kick it like 10 zillion times before it starts and i was like ooooooh my god thank you. haha ya good story

and then the time i switched bike with my OTHER friend, eastboundanddown around here...and i got on his RM250 and i could NOT start it....hahaa...very good compression i guess. anyway he finally had to start it for me and ya. it was embarrasing

and then one time i was also with eastbound back in my 150 days and i could notttt start my 150. and hes sitting on his 250, ready to go and everything, and hes like ill start it, so i take his bike and pretty much drop it. it was horrible. then i STALLED my 150, but i think i got it started that time.

i washed out in a turn once on my boyfriends 250F and i couldnt get it up, like, at all. haahah. so then the flagger started to pick it up and my boyfirend pulled up right as he did and he was like i'll pick it up! and they were pretty much fighting about who was going to pick it up and im just standing there. it was cool

another time, the track was REALLY rutted and i fell in the ruts 4 times in one lap. ya that was cool

hmmm what else. oh lord, i have so many

• Like 1

ok here we go lol. i was on a dezert trip with my family and my cousins, 2 uncles, and my dad were watching me goof off around this little trak at camp. they were getting a kick out of it cause i was being a goon. but anways i told them to "watch this". went of a medium kicker and pulled a no-footer and planned to hold it for a long time. well held it too long landed nutz first on the seat let go of the bars and ghostrided for about 20 feet until i fell over still holding myself

Mine would probably be when i was racing my friend around his own track, went to pass him and thought it would be funny to bump his back wheel... I ended up plowing into him and we both crashed. About 5 other people were watching and it was on video to, thank god it didnt get on youtube, it looked so goonish...

I'd have to say this morning... I was riding wheelies because all the little kids get a kick out of it. I got about 150ft before the bike flipped over on me and dented the pipe and bent the lever infront of about 25 people...not too fun

I have another one

Okay so it was practice and it was muddy and there was this rhythm section and since it was muddy on the first lap i just rolled it, and theres this 85 behind me ( i was on 65) and hits my back wheel on the lip and i go sideways and fly off my bike and it smack dab in the backside of the landed ramp and i had the wind knocked out of me and everything and couldnt move, and finally when I did the flagger had my bike ready for me and everything and he starts fussing at me for not getting out the way I could have been landed on. So I start fussing back, and I get tired of it and just get on my bike and leave. lol.

I also have another one

Its practice again, its at a track that hardly any body likes they just go there for the competition and anyway my dad got me some bark busters and then this announcer lady comes over with her mic in her hand and is like are you bark busting? And I was like no I dont know what that is and she goes okay what ever will just talk with your parents, so my dad comes by and they talk to him and there like apologizing to me for mistaken I'll had done wrong was forgot to take my bark busters off, so this whole time that announcer lady forgets to turn her mic off it was so embarrassing!