Sign in to follow this  

New Years Plans?

Whats everyone doing for New Years this year?

Im leaving to Glamis in a couple of days.

Racing the hangover scramble at Washougal. With a massive hangover.

Be careful at Glamis. Seen many a people getting choppered out of there during the holiday break.

yea its definitely going to be dangerous, just gotta keep your eyes open for 250k buggies flying at you :busted:

thats sounds like a good time... never ridden on ice or snow. Its one of those checklist items you know? :busted:

Racing the hangover scramble at Washougal. With a massive hangover.

I'll be there as well...without the YZ...but with a hangover. Tore apart the motor and found a couple of screws had come loose in the Power Valve at the last race of season, leading to some broken parts. Just haven't had time to get the parts ordered and installed.

I'll be there as well...without the YZ...but with a hangover. Tore apart the motor and found a couple of screws had come loose in the Power Valve at the last race of season, leading to some broken parts. Just haven't had time to get the parts ordered and installed.

That sucks man!

That's the price we pay for fun though.

I think we're camping Wed night. Look for a mid 90's Chevy motor home with a horse mural on the side and towing a 6x12 silver enclosed. Or just listen for the loud asses. That will be us.

Feel free to stop by.