alright, i think i might do it

I have been poping my head in here alot in the past 6 months cause i have wanted a KTM 2t, i was looking at the 200, but i found a 2003 250SX that is in "ok" condition. He said he will trade it for a 250 F cause it had too much power, sooo this might be my chance to get a KTM 2t like i have wanted. But what was the suspension like back in 03? the newest i would possibly be able to get is an 05, but i have heard people say on here that the 03 had the best engine? Im just looking for something powerful and good handling that i can ride allot and feel good on. I just Emailed the guy and asked him if he would trade for my CRF250R and am waiting for a reply on what he said. So just tell me anything i would want to know about it :busted:

this is the bike

http://london.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-motorcycles-2003-ktm-sx250-W0QQAdIdZ93994549

my bike

IMG_04621-1.jpg

i think i might want a bit of cash with the bike, but what do you guys think?

BTW this is in Canada so the price might seem high, but it isnt here... 04 CRF250's go fro around the same price 3000-3200

I think he means he would trade for a honda 250r 2 stroke quad...

damn it, you are probably right...

the 03 250SX had a very powerful motor to the point that few could ride it at its potential. The susp in 03 also was the 2nd year of the 48mm in the SX models and isnt the best. I would go for a newer bike like the 05 if you can wait.

the 03 250SX had a very powerful motor to the point that few could ride it at its potential. The susp in 03 also was the 2nd year of the 48mm in the SX models and isnt the best. I would go for a newer bike like the 05 if you can wait.

+1. The '03 motor is a brute. Even if you can find an '04, they are better. More mellow and the suspension is decent.

05 is definitely a step up in frame, swingarm, and susp, though 04 wasn't terrible.