Sign in to follow this  

ttr 125L rear sprockets

Does anyone know where I could get a 49 tooth blue anodized rear sprocket for the GFs ttr? I have the LE version and geared up to a 49 in the rear (from 54) first gear was too short, it was a big change, the bike is fine with her on it but for me well its too tall, I then added a 120 link did gold racing chain so Im stuck with the 49 but Ill be putting a 12 on the front and that should put me back near the original gearing. All that said shes now crying for a blue colored anodized sprocket like renthall makes but noone seems to have it for the ttr125Le any thoughts on where I might find one?

Man your girl friend is as bad as mine. I was all excied about the YZ front end but all she cared about is when she is getting blue rims. She wants everything blue. She even made me get pink backrounds with blue numbers. So if you find a blue sprocket make sure you post where you got it.

This site says they have them http://www.mountainpeaksmotorsports.com/renthal-rear-sprocket/product_info.php/products_id/936

found another option vortexracing.com has them for 62.95 but they make them from scratch, talked to Lee over there and he says they can do it! thanks for the help.....