Sign in to follow this  

gasgas rear mudguard

hi, i have snapped the mudguard on my gasgas 06 gasgas txt 280 pro. which other year mudguards will fit or will i have to find an 06? cheers

In general, new GG parts are usually backward compatible. (a few exceptions on the older 1st year bikes with mag clutch cases ect..) The 08 guards on back should fit fine ( I think even the 09 - but not positive) - might be a small difference in shape, but should fit fine.

:busted: wheres 2ply?????
In general, new GG parts are usually backward compatible. (a few exceptions on the older 1st year bikes with mag clutch cases ect..) The 08 guards on back should fit fine ( I think even the 09 - but not positive) - might be a small difference in shape, but should fit fine.

:busted: wheres 2ply?????

He was heading to Austin for the holidays- the travelling probably hasnt been a good time! Dont know if he was flying or taking a his Vanigan- either way the weather probably played hell. Hope he spent the holidays visiting, not sitting in SEATAC waiting for plane.:moon:

He was heading to Austin for the holidays- the travelling probably hasnt been a good time! Dont know if he was flying or taking a his Vanigan- either way the weather probably played hell. Hope he spent the holidays visiting, not sitting in SEATAC waiting for plane.:moon:

No, the skies parted long enough for us to get out and the 2 day backup of stranded passengers at Seattle-Tacoma Airport cleared out about two hours before our flight..... Then.... the snow dumped again the day after we left...WHEW!!!

On the Rear Fender (mudguard) subject, I believe that from 02 through 08, the rear fender from the airbox to the rear end is the same shape and mounts the same way. Only the graphics have changed and I believe it's possible to order them by the correct year to get the correct graphic match.

The 08 Raga has a different shape to the rear fender so I think that means the 09 production model will come with that different shape too.

But Laser has more direct access to that information through his Dad. :busted:

I think that is right and there is a good chance the 09 will even fit. The 09 tank fits perfectly.