Sign in to follow this  

Anyone riding on New years? 1/1/09

It seems theres snow everywhere. :moon: But im dying to ride again, preferably not in snow. Is there ANYWHERE to ride without snow within say... 3 hours drive from Federal Way? Is anyone else off Thursday that wants to get together and go ride? I'll be on a yz426.

If theres a few people that want to go along. I'll change the title to where we are heading. Brainstorming ideas? :busted:

Darren

Doin the ride around the canal. Bring yur Tard.

Thursday - hangover or belfair

Friday - Belfair

K

Hey

You should come down to the Hangover at Washougal MX

http://www.jctra.org/09%20HOS/09%20HOS%20Flier%20PDF.pdf

Should be snow free and its a fun event to shoot pics at when you are not ridding. :busted:

Im still re-learning. I just wanna ride on some dirt. Snow was interesting. I wanna go ahead and just get some trails in.

Darren

Doin the ride around the canal. Bring yur Tard.

If I cant find anyone to go off roading with. This was the backup plan! Nothing more zzzzzzzzzzzz then riding street in the rain tho.

Thursday - hangover or belfair

Friday - Belfair

K

Ride lemme know if you hit up belfair. I believe my buddy Jason (who works grave) will be off at 8:30am. So if you dont mind a late start..... say 10:30-11am... The three of us could go. For now. unless others wanna join. I know last time we were out there... 3 hours and we were toast. But then again we were in the snow.

Well we're gonna skip out for now. 90% chance of rain means rain allllllllllll dayyyyyyyyyyy longggggggggg. And not only that. the snow's still there...

There is a private playday at Riverdale today that I was invited too, but as someone else pointed out.....RAIN, RAIN, RAIN. I don't mind riding in the mud, but when its actually come down, especially with how hard they are saying, I'll pass.

ive never been to belfair were is it and how do i get there?

Where do all the comments go? I went to the W2R page and notice that the comments disappear after awhile? I've read many comments that are now deleted? I like reading the comments on riding areas, so I can't understand?

Any help greatly appreciated