Sign in to follow this  

New Years Day!!!!!!!

Who wants to bring in the new year with a ride ? I am going riding but not sure where and with who :busted:

going to ride brown frown on my klx300 with a friend on a sport quad. i may bring my 400ex and the bike but not sure yet depends on if i feel like dragging the trailer from Greensboro

A bunch of us are heading down to Lakeside MX Park around noon if you want to join us.

Where is it located at? If its far, anyone else up for Brushy on News Years Day?

Where is it located at? If its far, anyone else up for Brushy on News Years Day?

I would come alot closer to riding brushy than MX :busted: My bike is not set up for MX with it having trials tires and soft suspension :moon: And it didn't come with a set of brass balls for the big step ups and doubles the first owner of my bike must have kept them !

Hey Dover,

Talk about perfect conditions at Brown including the mid 60's:thumbsup:

I even rode the Overlook Rock trail:smirk:

Hey Dover,

Talk about perfect conditions at Brown including the mid 60's:thumbsup:

I even rode the Overlook Rock trail:smirk:

Did the rangers give you a certificate of apreciation if not they should have :busted: You bringing your old ass and your sissy tires out to ride on new years day ???????? I need some one to make me puke my guts out like Todd Motley and Gmoss did last week !

Did the rangers give you a certificate of apreciation if not they should have :busted: You bringing your old ass and your sissy tires out to ride on new years day ???????? I need some one to make me puke my guts out like Todd Motley and Gmoss did last week !

The Rangers said they would gladly donate me a ticket but they did not want to walk where I rode:smirk:

Where are you riding? Ha,Ha those guys really had a good time:applause:

I would come alot closer to riding brushy than MX :busted: My bike is not set up for MX with it having trials tires and soft suspension :moon: And it didn't come with a set of brass balls for the big step ups and doubles the first owner of my bike must have kept them !

What kind of bike do you have? I have a crf250x and it jumps good. We've hit the motocross tracks at Durhamtown a few times... Anyway, I'm gonna be there 1/1 around 9. Red F150 and crf250x...

you cant let the jumps intimidate you. start off by rolling them, then pick one jump and focus on it and jump it. work your way up from there. you would be amazed at how much mx will help your offroad skills.. thats why i do it.

What kind of bike do you have? I have a crf250x and it jumps good. We've hit the motocross tracks at Durhamtown a few times... Anyway, I'm gonna be there 1/1 around 9. Red F150 and crf250x...

I am riding a ktm 200 xcw . I did a little MX down at TNT and it seemed if I over jumped a jump the tiniest amount I was crushing the suspension and back :moon: If I hit the jump just right it would be ok .Even going into the turns good and hard on the front seemed to want to pack up and wash out over the top of the berm . MX is in my future but I need to learn better bike control and at least change the fluid and valving in my forks and shock :busted: I think I am going to be at Brushy too . Red f150 with orange 200 in the back and midget rider !

you cant let the jumps intimidate you. start off by rolling them, then pick one jump and focus on it and jump it. work your way up from there. you would be amazed at how much mx will help your offroad skills.. thats why i do it.

Right now I have a thousand excuses mainly me not wanting to experience the crashes that come with MX :busted: But I am going to do it . I figure I need to get my bike sorted out and semi set up before I go and over ride my skill set :moon:

Right now I have a thousand excuses mainly me not wanting to experience the crashes that come with MX :busted: But I am going to do it . I figure I need to get my bike sorted out and semi set up before I go and over ride my skill set :moon:

Its just practice like 433 said. Just roll the jumps, start with the small ones and work your way up. There's nothing like clearing a 40 foot tabletop or double! :p I'll be there around 9. I park in front of the office...

Its just practice like 433 said. Just roll the jumps, start with the small ones and work your way up. There's nothing like clearing a 40 foot tabletop or double! :moon: I'll be there around 9. I park in front of the office...
Sounds good ! I will be there by 9am also . I am going to have to map quest Brushy as I have not been there since spring time :busted:

man, I wouldn't mind riding, but I don't know if I am up for a ride tomorrow or not. rain every other day...:busted:

Sounds good ! I will be there by 9am also . I am going to have to map quest Brushy as I have not been there since spring time :busted:

Last I checked mapquest would send you to the wrong place:bonk: . That was a year ago.

Conditons should be prime tomorow, with all this wind, and sunshine, wish I could go.

dave mac

Well I am headed to Brown tomorrow . My Buddy Chad says he wants to go riding and he wants to go to Brown . He hasn't been riding with me in 6 months so I feel obligated !