Poker Run Hollister Hills 1/1/09

Everyone is welcome to participate, the course will be suitable for all riding abilities, so come out and celebrate the new year with us!

Robert Miller was 27 years old and was a member of the Volunteer Patrol for three and a half years. He was also an EMT with AMR Ambulance Service, a Dialysis Technician at Stanford Medical Center, a CPR and First Aid Instructor, and a member of the AMA. Robert had truly dedicated his life to helping others, maybe he had even helped you!

Robert passed away on October 30, 1997 after being struck by a vehicle while riding his street bike.

Proceeds from this event will benefit the “CalKids” program which is affiliated with CalStar, the local air ambulance service.

Thursday, January 1st, 2009

Riders meeting at 11:00am

$20.00 entry fee (donations will also be graciously accepted)

Come on out and ride that hang-over off...:busted:

That sucks.. this is a hoot, have been attending this run for many years. Tons of prizes and AWESOME peeps. I'd love to meet any TTers that attend, I'll be in the day use area Blue Excursion W/14ft Hallmark Hauler,

KTM 300 blue plate 282m. Stop bye and say Hi...

Must have been 150+ riders in attendance. They brought in the chopper for the kids to check out. I played 2 hands and ended up with straight flush best hand of the day for a HUGE gear bag by fox, and my second had was a 3 of a kind w/Ace high... got myself a new set of custom graphics with back rounds from pg graphics. I'd say thats the way to start the new year...

NICE! Glad to hear there was a good turnout. :smirk: ONly problem w/huge gear bags is feeling the need to fill it... then not being able to move the darned thing! :thinking:

NICE! Glad to hear there was a good turnout. :smirk: ONly problem w/huge gear bags is feeling the need to fill it... then not being able to move the darned thing! :smirk:

Mine has wheels.... the hubbys zipper was broken on his so I got it for him...:thinking: I can hardly wait to order my graphics black backround with pink,blue,yellow and orange hybisics:thumbsup:

Gosh, that would have been fun... if I hadn't already made plans, I would've been there!

Give us a heads up for the next one!! :thinking:

Gosh, that would have been fun... if I hadn't already made plans, I would've been there!

Give us a heads up for the next one!! :thinking:

January 1st, 2010