Miami MX PARK....HATERS

I have a question for all of those who have been to Miami MX Park after Griff took over. What is so bad about it? I know that the track have enough rocks to build a castle with, but lets be real....when it was called "Countyline" the track was nasty. I alone pulled out car/truck parts, industrial saw blades, and everything else under the sun. Now That Griff is in control, the track is much nicer. Instead of people complaining about the rocks, they need to write a letter to the county, demanding, or should I say, ask them to give Griff the permits he needs so there wont be any rock. Other than that, get out there ahead of time and help pick rock or stop being a pansy. We all know that Griff and Monica have people communication skills deficiency, but we all know that they are cool people and they only mean well. Now as for the one who calls himself Zman03...Jose Campos, am I correct...why you hate on Griff so much? If you could do a better job, why the track wasent given to you? Have you or anybody else been to the track to ride and see how much better the track has gotten? Also, Mr. Zman, who are you to critize someone just because you wasent entrusted with the ownership or control of the track? Instead of talkin bad about Miami MX Park, you need to try to support the track.

I agree with you a hundred percent. The track when it was Countyline was in sad shape. From the people running it to the track its self. Countlyline opened the door for a legal place to ride and under Mr. Griff the track has become not only a legal place to ride, but a place you can ride.

I find so often that these chat forms become who’s who of doing who and what, but never any proactive movement to help anyone who is giving all they have to helping preserve the sport.

With all that has gone on recently to someone who has helped preserve your right to ride and given you a place to ride there should be swarms of riders out at the track helping pick rocks as a thank you!

I personally wanted to help but was threatened and treated with hostile violence! Even after all that, I still offered to help pick rocks and flag FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO STRINGS ATTACHED ,for the riders ,not griff, not the county. 07 chevy you obviously DONT know the whole story. I commend Mr Griff on his improvements to the track and hope he continues if he is awarded the contract for a long term lease. I also hope his recovery from his unfortunate accident at seminole is quick and he comes out OK from his injuries! I dont want anymore negative talk about MIAMI mx or Mr Griff. If you wish to continue the bickering than youll talk in the mirror. I know all I need to know about Mr Griff and his past,present. I choose not to go to Miami mx because I dont want to be harassed or threatened and several other reasons. The request for proposal from the county will be out soon enough and may the best proposal win!. In the end the riders will be the ones who win! So whats your real name 07 chevy? what rock you been hidin under? You seem to know my name. Let me know when you want to meet in person to talk. No fighting, just talk like 2 mature civilized adults I will be at the OHV adisory committee meeting on Jan 13 from 2pm-5pm in Boca Raton. I am one of the guys that is trying to get more places to ride opened up or all to ride and enjoy.

My son & I were there on Thursday (He rode), It was our 1st visit, being from NY. The track was fine, there were some rocks (it's Motocross) I do not know who Griff or Monica are or if they were even there, but the people that took the money at the trailer were normally courteous. I was on the track, taking some pictures of my son, picking some rocks & no one said anything hostile or violent. :thinking: Maybe because of the New Year

Griff or Monica are great and Griff has done a hell of a job with the track I will miss riding their now that I moved to Northern FL. I wish Griff a speedy recovery from the crash racing .Griff will always have Haters but Friends will always be in more supply then the morons who just try and start bull crap that they know northing about and just spread rumors because they want what Griff has "The Track" Good luck Griff with the track get well soon and ride on buddy :thinking:

Zman.....I'm at the track every weekend buddy.:thinking: As for me not knowing what I'm talkin about...I know more than you think I know. Also, nobody "treated you with hostile violence". You were the only one walking around the pit area questioning people about what they think of the track, its condition, what do they think about Griff, and etc... Plus, since Griff had the track, you never once "offered to help pick rocks and flag FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO STRINGS ATTACHED". Why do you try to make yourself seem like you are heaven sent on here when you not. I'm not Griff's "pecker puller" as you call some people on here, I dont hang out with Griff after the track closes, but i can say this, he has shown me and tought me alot about motocross. What have you done? NOTHING!!!!! But be a lil prick about it. Oh yeah, if you want to know who I am, just come out to the track this Sat. or Sun., ride the track really hard and fast, and when you bounce and cant get up, I'll be the one looking down at you with your life in my hands.? So until then...Zman03...kiss my...??

• Like 1

Even better 2nd post!! Pretty soon you'll have people running over each other just to get to this place, way to be the poster boy!! I'm sure this guy "Griff" appreciates everything you do for him on here.?

so my invitation to talk wasnt accepted, just as I thought you want me to go to the track so you can start some crap!!! I have my formal complaint with the county IN WRITING about the incident that took place with your little buddy. Oh thats also a great way to make people feel safe, If for any reason the staff dont like you,when you fall on the track they will look down on you with your life in their hands. Some people seem to think this place is like their own private little country club and anyone they like, they can harrass or kick out no questions asked, even if youve done nothing wrong or have not broken any rules YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!! DREAM ON!!!!!!! Whats next? For this reason I am glad the request for proposal process will be out soon and more than one person has the chance to bid so that in the end THE RIDERS will be the ones to benefit!!! The person or persons that get the long term lease will take this place to the next level!!! Rest assured the day you or any other RIDER goes down if I am there I will not look down on you or anyone else with their life in my hands and wonder SHOULD I HELP HIM? you think when griff took his spill at seminole he was wondering who was gonna help him? NO!!!!!!!!! He was fortunate to be at one of the best tracks in the state!!! where the safety factor is priority one!!! I hope his recovery is fast and he is able to get back to riding soon! While we might have our differences I dont wish him or anyone else ill will. My interest for flagging was to reduce the risk to the riders, which have said they need more flaggers!!! I saw alot of people complaining about the rocks so I offered to clean some rocks off the track. I never once asked to be paid or to be given anything in return!!! Who ever gets the long term lease I will offer to help for FREE and will see my interest is only to have a safe and enjoyable place to ride!!!

Oh yeah, if you want to know who I am, just come out to the track this Sat. or Sun., ride the track really hard and fast, and when you bounce and cant get up, I'll be the one looking down at you with your life in my hands.:moon: So until then...Zman03...kiss my...??

Maybe you shouldn't be a EMT with that kind of outlook on life. Maybe you should just shut your trap, quit yer bitchin' and do you job. You guys need to take your arguments somewhere else. you both can kiss my?

I don't know anyone ever getting harassed at Mia MX. It has a real "homey" feel and is a fun track to ride. Yea, I hate the rocks too, but I would hate it more if the track was closed. Thanks Griff for keeping it going. Get well soon!?

the typical but lickers always reply!!! always with their nose tips full of doo doo I can just picture the scene and by the way shane you cant ban someone from public property like Miami Mx unless you break the rules which I have not and thats why all you guys have your panties in a bind! cause you and a few others would like to be able decide from the front gate who can and cannot go to Miami MX so get use to it!!!!!!!!!!

I have a question for all of those who have been to Miami MX Park after Griff took over. What is so bad about it? I know that the track have enough rocks to build a castle with, but lets be real....when it was called "Countyline" the track was nasty. I alone pulled out car/truck parts, industrial saw blades, and everything else under the sun. Now That Griff is in control, the track is much nicer. Instead of people complaining about the rocks, they need to write a letter to the county, demanding, or should I say, ask them to give Griff the permits he needs so there wont be any rock. Other than that, get out there ahead of time and help pick rock or stop being a pansy. We all know that Griff and Monica have people communication skills deficiency, but we all know that they are cool people and they only mean well. Now as for the one who calls himself Zman03...Jose Campos, am I correct...why you hate on Griff so much? If you could do a better job, why the track wasent given to you? Have you or anybody else been to the track to ride and see how much better the track has gotten? Also, Mr. Zman, who are you to critize someone just because you wasent entrusted with the ownership or control of the track? Instead of talkin bad about Miami MX Park, you need to try to support the track.
Zman.....I'm at the track every weekend buddy.? As for me not knowing what I'm talkin about...I know more than you think I know. Also, nobody "treated you with hostile violence". You were the only one walking around the pit area questioning people about what they think of the track, its condition, what do they think about Griff, and etc... Plus, since Griff had the track, you never once "offered to help pick rocks and flag FOR FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO STRINGS ATTACHED". Why do you try to make yourself seem like you are heaven sent on here when you not. I'm not Griff's "pecker puller" as you call some people on here, I dont hang out with Griff after the track closes, but i can say this, he has shown me and tought me alot about motocross. What have you done? NOTHING!!!!! But be a lil prick about it. Oh yeah, if you want to know who I am, just come out to the track this Sat. or Sun., ride the track really hard and fast, and when you bounce and cant get up, I'll be the one looking down at you with your life in my hands.:moon: So until then...Zman03...kiss my...??

Wow, great 1st two posts, welcome to TT, thank you for your great forum contributions. Don't come here to spew your personal BS, that isn't what TT is for. Bad gas for you!

MAX!!!

1st of all, let me get something straight before some of you get the wrong idea. I am not the EMT. So dont go giving that guy a hard time or think bad of him. I am someone who rides every weekend. 2nd...let me re-phrase my comment to zman. What i meant to say was, "I'll be the one looking down at you laughing my lungs out" because bad things always happen to bad people when they do bad to others. Its called "Karma". So instead of people talking bad about the place, come out and bring your friend and support the place. Then the County will give Griff his permits and the track will be so much better. But when we have people who always talk bad about it, no one comes and then what? The County close the track and we have more kids on the street risking their lives and others.

07chevy Miami mx will be open for anyone to give a proposal to the Miami-Dade county parks to run it if they are a registered vendor and have the required insurance. I have a copy of the draft, for the request for proposal process. The county has yet to put out a final draft which then they take and seal the bids and decide while under a cone of silence period then they choose. as for your story , yeeeeaaaaaaaaa right!!!!!!!!! and what makes me so bad, cause I choose to go to somewhere else?. cause i have a prefrence toward a better place?, cause WHAT? and since when did you start being so concerned about the kids on the street risking their lives and others? you need a couple more layers to cover the smell of all that bull your talkin. transparency seems to accompany you!!!!!!!!!!! by the way, I just may stop by the track this weekend, so maybe well meet? and 07chevy will reveal his identity? There is no hold up on permits!!!!!!!! the current leasee is on a month-to-month till the permanent private vendor for county is SELECTED! that is in the best interest of the COUNTY and its RESIDENCES and the surrounding communities and most importantly THE RIDERS!!!!!!!!!!! We as riders will benefit from this OPEN and FAIR PROCESS!!! This process will no doubt raise the bar and allow others to bid and submit their proposal. Ultimately the place will get better!!!