Sign in to follow this  

Sidecar??????

I've been looking for another bike and I'm really hooked on the URAL sidecars and I'm thinking of buying the 2wheel drive camouflage version. My question is , do you think someone makes a sidecar for the xr650l and if so are there any pictures?? Oh by the way my other bikes are these2006 m109r,2001bandit 1200s and of course the 2008 xr650l. :busted:

• Like 1

I saw a xr650l with a side car at the cycle world show in long beach in the side car display so they are out there.

I liked the concept of the 2wd ural, but did a little home work & found very few positive reviews. Very underpowered & reliability/quality issues were the main complaints.

I've been looking for another bike and I'm really hooked on the URAL sidecars and I'm thinking of buying the 2wheel drive camouflage version. My question is , do you think someone makes a sidecar for the xr650l and if so are there any pictures?? Oh by the way my other bikes are these2006 m109r,2001bandit 1200s and of course the 2008 xr650l. :moon:

If you sidecar your 650L you have to post some pics. I think I could dig that. I've joked with the girlfriend before about putting a sidecar on my 650 so I could take her along. I think it would be awesome to show her a pic. :busted: