Finished Conversion Project

I have been wanting to do this for a while now. I recently finished it. Your comments are appreciated.XR100-CR85Conversion027.jpgXR100-CR85Conversion026.jpgXR100-CR85Conversion025.jpgXR100-CR85Conversion024.jpgXR100-CR85Conversion023.jpgXR100-CR85Conversion021.jpgXR100-CR85Conversion020.jpgXR100-CR85Conversion019.jpgXR100-CR85Conversion018.jpgXR100-CR85Conversion017.jpgMatthews16thbirthdaypartyandDadsCon.jpgMatthews16thbirthdaypartyandDads-1.jpgMatthews16thbirthdaypartyandDads-2.jpgMatthews16thbirthdaypartyandDads-3.jpgMatthews16thbirthdaypartyandDads-4.jpgMatthews16thbirthdaypartyandDads-5.jpgMatthews16thbirthdaypartyandDads-6.jpgMatthews16thbirthdaypartyandDads-8.jpgMatthews16thbirthdaypartyandDads-9.jpgMatthews16thbirthdaypartyandDads-7.jpg

We need pictures!! What year was the CR?

I'm currently attempting to post the pictures. (1999 CR80 big wheel)

XR100-CR85Conversion016.jpgXR100-CR85Conversion029.jpgMore pics...XR100-CR85Conversion028.jpg

Very nice bike! One of the nicest conversions I have ever seen. Who made the graphics that are on all of the bikes in the pictures? Is it the stock motor?

Thank You! Dirt Digits in Simi Valley does all my graphix. The motor is currently stock. Modification is in the near future as soon as I figure out exactly what I want to do.

You gotta make it so it can keep up with that 150R. There are tons of options for a big bore kit. I have the TB115 and it seems to add some power but there are obviously a lot better kits out there.

Bike looks good..Glad i could help with the picture posting. Looks like someone is into nitro r/c's also.

You gotta make it so it can keep up with that 150R. There are tons of options for a big bore kit. I have the TB115 and it seems to add some power but there are obviously a lot better kits out there.

Ya, it's a bit gutless and needs more punch. I'm wondering is a 120 kit is a significant enough difference. It's still pretty fun to ride. It handles excellent!

My son broke his jaw and the doctor said to lay off the bike for a while. He got a nitro truck to occupy his time.

Ya, it's a bit gutless and needs more punch. I'm wondering is a 120 kit is a significant enough difference. It's still pretty fun to ride. It handles excellent!

I wouldn't go with the 120. My TB115 with a hotcam and FMF exhaust keeps up with a friends BBR120. To tell you the truth, I don't think the 120 is that great of a kit. I would go with a Kitaco 115 SE. It comes with the head too. It is about $600 and is more reliable than the stroker 145 SE.

I'll consider that. Someone suggested an "engines only" 120 kit with cam, springs, etc... Said it puts out more horsepower than the BBR and is more reliable. We'll see. It's also $600.00

I'll consider that. Someone suggested an "engines only" 120 kit with cam, springs, etc... Said it puts out more horsepower than the BBR and is more reliable. We'll see. It's also $600.00

The EO 120 is a good kit but overpriced. And it doesn't come with a head. The head is the big holdup with these bike as the port and valve size isn't that great of a design.

that thing looks so clean. good job.

i would definately go with the kitaco 115 over the engines only 120. the se head will give a big boost in power.

or you good try the new tb 134 and maybe see if a kitaco head would work with it??

that thing looks so clean. good job.

i would definately go with the kitaco 115 over the engines only 120. the se head will give a big boost in power.

or you good try the new tb 134 and maybe see if a kitaco head would work with it??

I don't think you could use a kitaco head with the 132 piston as it is basically a stock piston (obviously bigger), but without the skirts. The dome on the kitaco head is bigger than stock so a different piston is a must.

Stock piston on right, TB132 on left:

DSC05549.jpg

DSC05550.jpg

DSC05551.jpg

That is a very clean looking bike. I love the graphics also. You did a great job on it! Did you make the exhaust?

Thanks! No I can't take credit for the exhaust, It's a DMC creation. He gave me an old head pipe that was laying around his shop for $25. I cleaned it up and took all the little dings out of it. It now looks like it's brand new. He built a silencer that fits perfect. I want to add a tapered end cone to it. It's a bit loud.

bike looks good but does the pipe hit the airboot from the rear of the carb looks real close.

:busted: HOOLLLLYYY SHNNNIIITT:eek:

That is truly a WORKS Conversion!!

Superb job:thumbsup:

It's pretty close but dosen't touch.