First Ride On New Bike

That track is sick!

yea it wares u out extremely fast i cant last to 5 laps with out getting arm pump, its such a busy track the 2 middle sections are both rhythum sectoins one right after the other then the outer ones both have really big jumps so theres not much time to rest. I probly got the arm pump from not riding in over a month but it still usualy wares me out fast

yea it wares u out extremely fast i cant last to 5 laps with out getting arm pump, its such a busy track the 2 middle sections are both rhythum sectoins one right after the other then the outer ones both have really big jumps so theres not much time to rest. I probly got the arm pump from not riding in over a month but it still usualy wares me out fast

If you get arm pump in 5 laps you definitly need to work on your stamina.

If you get arm pump in 5 laps you definitly need to work on your stamina.

yea its the first time rideing since november 11th lol so i wasnt in good riding shape. I'm fine on all the motocross tracks and they all have at lease a whole extra minute on lap times. This track i get around a 50 sec lap time and alll the others are arond 2 - 3 minute lap times, this track is just none stop jumps and turns and whoops and it wares me out.

Awesome track...but quads allowed on same time as bikes? Yuck.

i know it was pretty annoying. but at least they dryed it up a little in the beggining it was really muddy

nice, looks like a lot of fun. cant wait to get my 2009 to the track.

and those whips are really good, you know the guy?

not personaly but i know who it is. lol