Sign in to follow this  

Williams Motowerx

Back in August I began searching for a motor builder who would personally build race motors instead of sending it to some big company and just having a hired hand "build" our motors. well of course I looked on thumpertalk and found Williams motowerx and he had some great reveiws. Well we sent our 09 motors to him and all I can say is WOW. top notch work. Jesse has helped me from the start with any questions about jetting and motors in general. He really knows his stuff thats for sure. And as for his motors...WOW. if you are gonna have your motors moded make sure Williams motowerx is on the top of your list.

Back in August I began searching for a motor builder who would personally build race motors instead of sending it to some big company and just having a hired hand "build" our motors. well of course I looked on thumpertalk and found Williams motowerx and he had some great reveiws. Well we sent our 09 motors to him and all I can say is WOW. top notch work. Jesse has helped me from the start with any questions about jetting and motors in general. He really knows his stuff thats for sure. And as for his motors...WOW. if you are gonna have your motors moded make sure Williams motowerx is on the top of your list.

Ditto that. Jesse :busted::moon:

yeah they do some great work ive heard ..a couple friends have there motors, i might switch over from the company i use, im still trying to find the right motor for the bikes. WHich mods did they do, complete motor?

yeah they do some great work ive heard ..a couple friends have there motors, i might switch over from the company i use, im still trying to find the right motor for the bikes. WHich mods did they do, complete motor?

The one we (actually my son) had experiance with was a YZ250F with Jesse's dimpled valves, head porting, cams, and programable ignition. Also the owner of the bike put a 14.8:1 piston in it (not really needed though). The bottom end was totally stock and ran a stock pipe to boot and it pulled hard all the way from the bottom to the upper revs.

def. the first thing im doing to my bike. As soon as i get the money:banghead: lol