Pro Graphx

I just wanted to share these graphics with you, they are made locally in my area, pretty good quality, all custom design. Here was a job on a RMZ 250...

rmz.jpg

Interested...whats he got for a 97 KX250?

Interested...whats he got for a 97 KX250?

Anything I guess...he does a lot of custom jobs. I was there today and I'm getting some made for my 04 KX250. You can get all the normal stuff, but the custom designs are made by the customer, he just tweaks them and puts his touch on it.

When I get mine back I will post a pic. The material used is really good quality, I also believe they are guaranteed.:busted:

thanks, please let me know.

But what does he charge?

Nice they have a web site so we can check them out???

Nice they have a web site so we can check them out???

I dont know about the web site, I did not find one yet. I will find out info on it and get back to you. But in the mean time anything you want to know, PM me and I will forward the info for you. I will get prices tomorrow and post them for all to see.

I dont know about the web site, I did not find one yet. I will find out info on it and get back to you. But in the mean time anything you want to know, PM me and I will forward the info for you. I will get prices tomorrow and post them for all to see.

Any update on these guys, I am looking for some preprints and wondering what there prices are like.

Thanks

Any update on these guys, I am looking for some preprints and wondering what there prices are like.

Thanks

I went there the other day and the owner was out of the shop...I am going there again tomorrow and will pick up the price list. I should have them posted tomorrow evening. Sorry about the delay, but I didnt have the chance to get back there as soon as I expected...

Here is a shot of the ones he just did for me...

100_0360.jpg