Help with posting pictures

I need a detailed, step by step, Idiots explanation of how to post images to TT threads from the updated "Photobucket" site. I have uploaded 23 pictures into my photobucket account. When I open a new thread on TT, and click on the "post an image" icon, a window will open asking for a "url". I'm now lost. What is an url? and where do I find it? Can I post several pictures at once? I want to post pictures that are visible on my post without a viewer having to click on a url or site to view them. I tried to follow other instructions on this forum, but I get lost. Maybe the Photobucket site has been updated since these helpful instructions were posted. Please take me by the hand and lead me through this procedure on the current "Photobucket" site. I have seen other threads that have posted several pictures (one after the other) that are immediatly visible on the same post. (This is what I want to do). Please help! Thanks, Clueless.

Open your photobucket account in another window. Go to the folder where you want to post pictures from. Find a picture and put the pointer over it. It will bring up 4 codes under the picture click the img code. It will say copied. Now right click in the post you want the picture in and select paste.

photobucket.jpg

Punga, Thanks for your help. If I open a seperate window to access photobucket, how do I paste the picture in a TT post if I am in a seperate window?

Punga, I think I figured it out. The copied picture stays in the "paste" setting until I paste it to the post.

How can I paste more than one picture?

Punga, I think I figured it out. The copied picture stays in the "paste" setting until I paste it to the post.

How can I paste more than one picture?

Yes it stays in the paste..Well depending on what internet explorer your running if you can't have two windows open at the same time.Just paste the link in notepad then do the same for the next picture etc then copy and paste all the links into the post. You should be able to open internet explorer twice and have both windows open. Are you useing a pc or mac? which operating system ie windows xp, vista?

Yes it stays in the paste..Well depending on what internet explorer your running if you can't have two windows open at the same time.Just paste the link in notepad then do the same for the next picture etc then copy and paste all the links into the post. You should be able to open internet explorer twice and have both windows open. Are you useing a pc or mac? which operating system ie windows xp, vista?

I'm using a pc with windows xp.

this is a testMatthews16thbirthdaypartyandDads-1.jpg

Punga, Look at my test post. What is the problem?

Never mind, It took a minute but it finally materialized.

Thanks for your help.

Hey i see a picture..:busted:

this is a testMatthews16thbirthdaypartyandDads-1.jpg

What kind of bike is that? It says its an 85 but it looks like a crf100 motor in a 85 frame.Correct me if im wrong.

I finally figured out the picture thing. I have a lot more recent pictures of this posted on the Honda sub forum (xr80-200). The thread is- "Finished Conversion Project". Yes, it's a CR85/XR100 conversion.

Thanks again!