450x Elsinore graphics kit

I'm not sure if anyone cares but on the Throttle Jockey website they are thinking of making the retro Honda Elsinore kit for the 450X.They have a picture up and are looking for feedback to see if there is enough intrest to produce it.Its pretty much identical to the one they currently make for the R model.throttlejockey.com

Where on the site are you seeing this? Is it in the blog or ??

Nevermind.. found it, under Honda, then 450X.. it's on the bottom.

Thanks X-bomb! Yeah-- those look pretty cool. I had a 74 Elsinore 250 for awhile-- looked so good in the garage but I had to give (sell) it to a good home. I wouldn't mind having my X look like that. Of course, I'd want a "WFO" sticker on the front!

I would have to say that Throttle Jockey Rocks...

I worked with Matt and he is a super guy..I asked a few questions about the Elsinore graphics and ended up with something other...I don't want to get into it till I have everything done and share pics.? But Matt told me that I was the only one so far to have these graphics for a 450X.:moon:

Stay tuned for more.......:busted:

• 8 months later...
I would have to say that Throttle Jockey Rocks...

I worked with Matt and he is a super guy..I asked a few questions about the Elsinore graphics and ended up with something other...I don't want to get into it till I have everything done and share pics.:banana: But Matt told me that I was the only one so far to have these graphics for a 450X.:banana:

Stay tuned for more.......:busted:

You'll not be the only one for long. :banana:

I think JAT had the graphics on a 450R. He posted some pictures of it. It had the silve plastics also. The bike looked killer.

I don't know how good they would look with the red plastics. With white plastics they would look real nice.

Here's the 450R... elsinore w/red

2003-CRF-1.jpg

My 450X will soon be an Elsinore (nearly the same as my old 450R - black wheels, etc) ... gotta love the silver plastics, and red striped look. Something different, as I like all white but can't stand to see it dirty. So I went TJ Elsinore for the new '07 X in my stable. ?

• 2 weeks later...

Well folks... got the 450X Throttle Jockey Elsinore kit today... and, well... not so excited about it. I'm going to write them an email and ask them more about some of the issues I'm seeing... so I won't post up pics of it just yet, or my thoughts until after I give them a chance to explain.

I will say, the plastics are all made by UFO... just in silver. (no surprise there). And, I emailed them before I purchased asking about the airbox door gap problem on most after market plastics on the X... they said this kit came with an entirely new door. Well, Negative... it's again, only the color portion of the door they send. It takes removing the stock white, and re-molding on the silver plastic to give you a silver portion to the door. Still a gap at the bottom of the door as well.

.... I'll update when I know more, but I might just keep the bike Honda Red.