has anyone ever been to taylor racing ax track?

has anyone ever been here and if you have can you tell me what you thought of it? Because im considering going

thanks anyways:ride:

Nice place. I was there this time last year. We rented the track on New years eve. Had a real fun time. I think the track is different now, but hear it is still good. Only reason I haven't been back is because we have another indoor closer to us.

oh thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By estube
      Mark your calendars for The Copperhead AMA National Two-Day Dual Sport Ride, July 21 & 22, 2018. More info and pre-registration can be found @ http://www.hockingvalleymc.com/. Follow us on Facebook @ Hocking Valley Motorcycle Club and on US Dual Sport Riders.
    • By Mark-san
      I would say this is a pre-ride event for 11/24 Perry riding so that we can keep up with dale that day. LOL. I will be there around 9:30.
    • By l_campionero
    • By yz400fcanon
      Might be heading to Finger Lakes on Friday. Just checking to see if anybody has been there lately, and what the condtions are. Never been there, is it worth a 3 1/2 hour drive from Topeka Ks. to check it out. Thanks ahead of time for any info.
    • By l_campionero
      SUNDAY, NOV.22
      10 AM TO 3 PM
      $20 FOR THE DAY