i need a new suspension for my wr450 can use some help

At 250 lbs I used Factory Connection. Others have been happy with Race-Tech or RG. I have been very happy with the FC set up (front and rear). What I've been really impressed with is twice I've called them on a Saturday when I've been out riding. I called to get some set up advice. Both times they helped me get closer to refining my suspension after they set everything up for my weight. Great customer service.

I need a new suspension for my wr450 i keep bottoming out my weight is about 270 and i need help finding a good suspension so if anyone can help that would be great

I have an 05 and have spent a small fortune working on my suspension. I finally have it right!

ARe you in Socal or Norcal? My wr450 works best now that I have it setup for the rocks in the desert. Then don't slow me down at all now because I can hardly feel them.

You can order new springs, which is a start, but you will only get so far with that. You need a revalve.

Depending on where you are, I can put you in touch with the guy who did my suspension.

There are a ton of shops that can set up your suspension. I used Precision Concepts http://www.precisionconcepts.net/index.htm for my WR and I'm very happy. They are best known for their work with Honda/Showa but after talking with them on the phone for quite some time I was convinced that they could improve my Yamaha/KYB suspension to my liking. They also did my buddies KTM 525 with equal results:thumbsup: .

I weigh about 175 w/o gear and went to the next heavier rear spring but kept the stock fronts. Along with the revalve this thing works amazing for the desert riding that I do. I would call around and see what some of the shops the TT'rs have recommended have to say before you drop the coin. Be honest about the type of riding and your skill level and you be rewarded with new suspension that will allow you to become a better rider.

I've got a 2004 wr450 and the previous owner was around 270lbs and he put shock therapy suspention both front and rear, and it works great for me. I am about 200lbs and I perfer a harder suspension, because i do mostly on road driving, where it just hugs the road. It is also nice because they can be made harder or softer, until you have it just right!