Sign in to follow this  

where to buy front fender?

Wondering where I could get a good deal on a new front fender for 2001 DRZ400?

Thanks

Thanks...

I took a quick look at the sites but only saw yellow and black. My bike is blue. If blue not common?

If you want blue, you have two options. You can buy an OEM fender, or you can buy a universal fit fender and drill the mounting holes yourself. That's about the only current option. Wheeling Cycle is in the process of having complete body kits made(in blue), but I have no idea when they will be available.

If you want blue, you have two options. You can buy an OEM fender, or you can buy a universal fit fender and drill the mounting holes yourself. That's about the only current option. Wheeling Cycle is in the process of having complete body kits made(in blue), but I have no idea when they will be available.

.... and this is why Im changing my bike to black even though I love the blue color.

Thanks...

I took a quick look at the sites but only saw yellow and black. My bike is blue. If blue not common?

I found a post somewhere on TT about this subject. You can use a fender from a yamaha, FRT FENDER YAM BLUE YZ125/250 '92-99 you have to redrill 2 of the hole I think. I am planning to order one later this summer to replace my mangled one. :busted: