Sign in to follow this  

Worlds first snowbike race!!!!

2Moto has ponied up and is presenting the worlds first Snowbike race!

Feb 7 in McCall Id. During the returning winter carnival. Open to all single ski bike conversions. A great venue with some high profile dirt bike stars, Guy Cooper and Malcom Smith just to name a few.. If you are interested in snowbikes heres your chance to ck out the 2moto first hand and have a great weekend in McCall.

Ck out 2moto.com for more info on Ground Zero

Also if there is anyone in Wa that has a bike conversion or single ski and wants to ride.. Give me a call.. Always looking for more riders..

If all goes well, were hoping to see some cross country style events..

and of course a night race or two!!

man it would be fun to be part of all that.

somebody mentioned Bob Hannah will be there as well . Makes sense since he lives here in town.

I hope someone here goes and documents it with pictures and video for the rest of us to see. Sounds like a great start of a future "winter" series!!!

Hell Yeah!!!

That sounds like a good break from all of the studying at the University of Idaho. Maybe I could convince some of my UI snowmobile team buddies to head down with the university sleds!!! Then we could see some real racing on snow bikes!!!

I so badly want to get a big bore supermoto that I can buy a snowbike kit for so that I can get off the sleds and back onto my bike!!!

-MT-

I hope someone here goes and documents it with pictures and video for the rest of us to see. Sounds like a great start of a future "winter" series!!!

Im planning on racing. Ill run the motocam and get some decent footage. Hopefully thats not the entire pack in front of me!!! I was going to turbo the 525 but Im running out of time. Might have to put the kit on the service honda. or do I figure, oh well have a great time, see what happens. most likely I dont have a chance at a podium spot anyways. But you never know.