What class?

Okay so this was my first year on the 85. I didnt race any this year because I was getting hurt to much last year and over the off season ( broke ankle sprained some things). And I was going to do a 3 race series in Nov. to get me back up to speed, but I broke my finger:banghead: ! So that just sucked, but my mom said since we didnt race those races she would help me buy a pit bike.

All I did this year was go and practice at the track down from my road. So I've decided on two classes, 85 12-13, or supermini. I'll probably do one race in 85d just to get me use to the bike. So what do you all think I should do?:busted:

Okay so this was my first year on the 85. I didnt race any this year because I was getting hurt to much last year and over the off season ( broke ankle sprained some things). And I was going to do a 3 race series in Nov. to get me back up to speed, but I broke my finger:banghead: ! So that just sucked, but my mom said since we didnt race those races she would help me buy a pit bike.

All I did this year was go and practice at the track down from my road. So I've decided on two classes, 85 12-13, or supermini. I'll probably do one race in 85d just to get me use to the bike. So what do you all think I should do?:busted:

do the 12-13 class... more people around your skill level

Around here, some places will let you race as many classes as your bike will qualify for. It would give you more seat time. It might be demorializing coming in the back, but you'll be getting experience.

I know some places won't allow a Supermini registered competitor to race in a C/D class 85 race. Supermini can be thought of as an advanced class. Best to check out the rules and talk to the track management.

-Kerry

I can race as many classes as I want around here, but if I run D i cant run anything else.

Here's all the 85cc classes at the track I will mostly be riding at.

85cc D Beginner 9-15 yrs (79-112cc Big Wheel Allowed)

10) 85cc 9-13 yrs (79-112cc Big Wheel Allowed)

11) 85cc 9-11 yrs (79-85cc No Big Wheel Allowed)

12) 85cc 12-15 yrs (79-85cc No Big Wheel Allowed)

13) Super Mini 12-15 yrs (80 -112cc 2stk/75-150 4stk)

Those classes are old there's a few more now but I'm not legal to race in.

I would ride classes 10, 12 and maybe 13(if ur allowed)

supermini, is very very fast there, thats where the people going to LL on 85's race there. So I prolly wont race that.

ok, yeah supermini here is pretty fast also.

yea..

85 12-13, there will be a mix of a lot of different skills and riding styles to adjust to. :busted::moon:

I'm going to race 12-13