2.8 Gallon Clarke Gas Tank

I'm looking into buying a 2.8 Gallon Clarke Gas Tank, my stock gas tank is 2.1 gallon. If anyone has one of these can you post a picture of it? I'm just curious how much wider and bigger it is before I buy one. Thanks.

I'm looking into buying a 2.8 Gallon Clarke Gas Tank, my stock gas tank is 2.1 gallon. If anyone has one of these can you post a picture of it? I'm just curious how much wider and bigger it is before I buy one. Thanks.

What's the year/make/model of your bike? We're a Clarke dealer, so I might be able to give you a measurement at the widest point.

What's the year/make/model of your bike? We're a Clarke dealer, so I might be able to give you a measurement at the widest point.

Where in colorado are you located?

Yeah, we sell that tank.

Code: 11454. Retail is $209.00. We're $198.55 shipped (ground). A bit less than cyclebuy. Waiting on a measurement. But, if you do want to order, give us a ring at 1.866.6.SHOP.TT.

Thanks for the info, I called to order it and they told me the capacity on that tank is 1.8 gallons, same as the YZ. I guess I'm going to have to bite the bullet and buy the Yamaha tank. We go on some long rides and I don't want to take a chance on running out of fuel, and I don't want a bigger tank.

Thanks for the info, I called to order it and they told me the capacity on that tank is 1.8 gallons, same as the YZ. I guess I'm going to have to bite the bullet and buy the Yamaha tank. We go on some long rides and I don't want to take a chance on running out of fuel, and I don't want a bigger tank.

The one you asked for is a stock replica tank. My suggestion since you don't want a bigger tank is to go to one of the big box sporting goods stores and pick up a couple of the aluminum storage containers like this. Just toss them in a riding pack.

msr_fuel_bottles_07.jpg

I'd be happy to sell you a tank, but if this solution is just better for you, that's what counts.