Master cylinder guard = frame guard?

I'm looking to buy a metal guard to protect the master cylinder for the rear brake on my 00 KX. The plastic one already there is not going to help much.

The only things I'm finding are "frame guards" for my bike. Is that the same thing? The description says they are for protecting the frame, etc, etc but I care way more about the master cylinder getting destroyed.



Yes, frame guards is what you want. I like the Works Connection frame guards, NOT their radiator guards though.

yes they protect the master cylinder, where the sub-frame connects to the frame. The frame gaurds Covers rough welds, bolts, and other boot snagging edges,and Protects paint.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now