Hangover GP @ Speedworld 1/1/09

Plan on heading down tomorrow for practice then race thur. anyone else heading out for the GP!!!

Kyle.

I plan on being there...at this point, just hoping to survive racing for a full hour...the only training I've had in the past few weeks is stuffing a ton of food into me and managing to get a single "ride" the other night (which really doens't help with riding a motorcycle, but hey, it's still "seat time" I guess:p ).

I did it last year and was going to do it again but I banged myself up while sledding with the kids up in Utah. :busted:

Have fun.

Plan on heading down tomorrow for practice then race thur. anyone else heading out for the GP!!!

Kyle.

Kyle! It's Janik from Flagstaff Motorsports. I thought I saw you down at the Christmas GP but you disappeared before I said anything.

I'll be there tomorrow, not sure I'm going to practice or not though. Hopefully I'll do alittle better at this GP.

Race report.

Track sucked. Like bumpy cement, shortened desert section, no enduro X. Some bone head almost took me out after the second turn and jump. This dude went off the track on the second jump, then tried to jump back in but biffed it and slid across the face of the 3rd jump right into me. Moron. Total disregard for other racers. Good thing I didn't go down. The best part is that they actually had results for us (unlike the Christmas GP).

Race report.

Track sucked. Like bumpy cement, shortened desert section, no enduro X. Some bone head almost took me out after the second turn and jump. This dude went off the track on the second jump, then tried to jump back in but biffed it and slid across the face of the 3rd jump right into me. Moron. Total disregard for other racers. Good thing I didn't go down. The best part is that they actually had results for us (unlike the Christmas GP).

I to was a little disappointed, track wasn't nearly as fun as when I raced it about 4 years ago....but was still a good stamina builder for me. I didn't stick around for the results, just loaded up and left since I figured I probably got last. I paced myself too slow, I didn't think I would have enough mojo to go to fast the whole race, so figured I would use it as a training race:ride: I got a great start, was 3rd going into the first turn...but backed way off since I had never been on the course, so lost a lot of ground in the first lap or so while learning the track...the guys that really seemed to be hauling already had the dirty bikes, so I'm assuming they ran the team race earlier, cheaters:p Once I got the white flag, I turned it on since I realized I had plenty in the tank still:banghead: Managed to pass a couple guys back before reaching the checkers, not sure if they were in my class though:excuseme: All in all, I still had fun though. After not riding for 3 weeks and just getting over an illness, I was happy that I managed to finish in one piece:thumbsup:

Team race was a blast. I think we got 15th in that out of the 56 teams.

The whole time though it seemed alot rougher then it should have been and my hands would kill me by the end of the lap. The 13-14ish minutes of rest really helped to calm the sore hands but it would start again.

During the individual race it really started up. For some reason I kept on bottoming out on any bump/woop out there, then immediately rebound. :smirk: It was killing my hands, literally one of the most painful things I've ever felt riding dirtbikes. I called it quits after 2 laps just because I couldn't hold on any longer. I'm thinking I'm either out of oil or something broke because it doesn't feel like there's any dampening. :smirk::thinking:

It was really cool to watch Bondo and Summers KILL it though. They're both incredibly fast and it's going to be fun to watch how well Summers does this year because he looked alot better then the last time I watch him (last year at Monticello).

I looked everywhere for the results to the team race and the A/B race and could find nothing. I'd really like to know how I did! Anyone have any idea where to find them?

I looked everywhere for the results to the team race and the A/B race and could find nothing. I'd really like to know how I did! Anyone have any idea where to find them?

:thumbsup::lol: Only took 3 weeks or so to get the Christmas GP results......give it a little more time :p:moon:

Here ya go:

Sorry for the delay. We have earned there is a way to do the Grand Prix scoring on our MX-scoring computer, and will do so from now on. This will mean full, printed results within minutes of the last rider crossing the finish line. We thank you for your support of our Grand Prix events, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

The Team Race Results are still not finalized: I am posting down as far as we have figured out, and will get the rest when they become available.

Hangover GP Results

January 1, 2009

(Only Finishing Riders Listed)

65cc

1. Otto Maytag

2. Bailey Matthews

3. Chad Lamaide

4. Jake Nelson

5. Logan Jespersen

6. Rusty Conner

85cc

1. Stephen Ellis

2. Benny O’Conner

3. Michael Lessig

4. Tyler Hauger

5. Austin Reyes

6. Garrett Partin

7. Dominick Mercado

8. Tanner Monroe

9. Anthony Silvidio

10. Casey Coleman

Motorcycle Beginner

1. Matt Lissor

2. Tommy Starky

3. Mason Ottersberg

4. Westin Mathes

5. John Harter

6. Aaron Swar (sp?)

7. Justin Van Dyck

8. Gregory Barlow

9. Levi Pickett

10. Cameron Walker

11. Thomas Partin

30+ Beg

1. Kevin Navin

2. Brent Monroe

40+ Beg

1. Tim Smith

2. Ben O’Connor Jr

3. Larry Cook

50+ Beg

1. Mark Stockham

Motorcycle Novice

1. Cody Marler

2. Austin Pankau

3. Cory Smith

4. Joe Harter

5. James Singer

6. Ryan Ottersberg

7. Jackson Blaty

30+ Novice

1. Daniel Youngblood

2. Justin Everett

3. Dean Weaver

40+ Novice

1. Eric Mass (sp?)

2. Mike Kelly

50+ Novice

1. Allen Poore

2. Mark Moore

Motorcycle Intermediate

1. Anthony Defazio

2. Killian Woder

3. James Hendrickson

4. Tyler Kelly

5. Chris Hawkins

6. Eric Schettler

7. Blake Garvin

8. Tallon Taylor

9. Jubal Brown

10. Janik Knittle

30+ Int

1. Bo Gregory

50+ Int

1. Jim Conner

Motorcycle Expert

1. Corey Floyd

2. Justin Grosnickle

3. Greg Garrison

4. Ryan Rowell

5. Jim Koch

6. Chase Sims

30+ Expert

1. Travis Mudd

2. Vance Kennedy

40+ Expert

1. Mioke Roth

2. David Maytag

PRO

1. Kyle Summers

2. Bobby Bonds

3. Brenden Ritzman

4. Bobby Garrison

6. Nathan Rivera

TEAM

1. #8 King, Defazio

2. #53 Garrison, Perry, Garrison

3. #9 Luhman, Kremer

4. #34 Lecty, Romey

5. #22 Garvin, Ritznal (sp?)

6. #7 Lissor, Woder

7. #50 Claire, Rogers

8. #56 Abbott, Donaldson, Abbott

9. #43 Hendrickson, Koch

10. #58 Durden, ??

11. #44 Partin, Gibson

12. #34 Ceida, Barry, Taylor

13. #38 Mercer, Savage

14. #47 Starkey, Marler

15. #28 Knittle, ??

16. #42 Wussow, Reck

17. #35 Miller, Dixon

18. #27 Brumagin, Rodems, Bunch

19. #13 Sasfai, Brown

20. #40 Hughes, Rivera, Mooney, Schrader

21. #1 Barker, Kovalcik

22. #10 Buchelew, Kuse

23. #15 Haynic, Ellis, Hawkins

24. #3 Clemens, Hession, West

25. #17 Williams, Schingeck

26. #51 Thompson, Russ

27. #16 Harter, Poore

28. #14 Strachan, Ligget

29. #19 Howard, Dent

30. #30 Consalvo, Heath

31. #45 Leblanc, Carlson, Plane

Results not complete

Here ya go:

Sorry for the delay. We have earned there is a way to do the Grand Prix scoring on our MX-scoring computer, and will do so from now on. This will mean full, printed results within minutes of the last rider crossing the finish line. We thank you for your support of our Grand Prix events, and look forward to seeing you in the future.

The Team Race Results are still not finalized: I am posting down as far as we have figured out, and will get the rest when they become available.

Hangover GP Results

January 1, 2009

(Only Finishing Riders Listed)

65cc

1. Otto Maytag

2. Bailey Matthews

3. Chad Lamaide

4. Jake Nelson

5. Logan Jespersen

6. Rusty Conner

85cc

1. Stephen Ellis

2. Benny O’Conner

3. Michael Lessig

4. Tyler Hauger

5. Austin Reyes

6. Garrett Partin

7. Dominick Mercado

8. Tanner Monroe

9. Anthony Silvidio

10. Casey Coleman

Motorcycle Beginner

1. Matt Lissor

2. Tommy Starky

3. Mason Ottersberg

4. Westin Mathes

5. John Harter

6. Aaron Swar (sp?)

7. Justin Van Dyck

8. Gregory Barlow

9. Levi Pickett

10. Cameron Walker

11. Thomas Partin

30+ Beg

1. Kevin Navin

2. Brent Monroe

40+ Beg

1. Tim Smith

2. Ben O’Connor Jr

3. Larry Cook

50+ Beg

1. Mark Stockham

Motorcycle Novice

1. Cody Marler

2. Austin Pankau

3. Cory Smith

4. Joe Harter

5. James Singer

6. Ryan Ottersberg

7. Jackson Blaty

30+ Novice

1. Daniel Youngblood

2. Justin Everett

3. Dean Weaver

40+ Novice

1. Eric Mass (sp?)

2. Mike Kelly

50+ Novice

1. Allen Poore

2. Mark Moore

Motorcycle Intermediate

1. Anthony Defazio

2. Killian Woder

3. James Hendrickson

4. Tyler Kelly

5. Chris Hawkins

6. Eric Schettler

7. Blake Garvin

8. Tallon Taylor

9. Jubal Brown

10. Janik Knittle

30+ Int

1. Bo Gregory

50+ Int

1. Jim Conner

Motorcycle Expert

1. Corey Floyd

2. Justin Grosnickle

3. Greg Garrison

4. Ryan Rowell

5. Jim Koch

6. Chase Sims

30+ Expert

1. Travis Mudd

2. Vance Kennedy

40+ Expert

1. Mioke Roth

2. David Maytag

PRO

1. Kyle Summers

2. Bobby Bonds

3. Brenden Ritzman

4. Bobby Garrison

6. Nathan Rivera

TEAM

1. #8 King, Defazio

2. #53 Garrison, Perry, Garrison

3. #9 Luhman, Kremer

4. #34 Lecty, Romey

5. #22 Garvin, Ritznal (sp?)

6. #7 Lissor, Woder

7. #50 Claire, Rogers

8. #56 Abbott, Donaldson, Abbott

9. #43 Hendrickson, Koch

10. #58 Durden, ??

11. #44 Partin, Gibson

12. #34 Ceida, Barry, Taylor

13. #38 Mercer, Savage

14. #47 Starkey, Marler

15. #28 Knittle, ??

16. #42 Wussow, Reck

17. #35 Miller, Dixon

18. #27 Brumagin, Rodems, Bunch

19. #13 Sasfai, Brown

20. #40 Hughes, Rivera, Mooney, Schrader

21. #1 Barker, Kovalcik

22. #10 Buchelew, Kuse

23. #15 Haynic, Ellis, Hawkins

24. #3 Clemens, Hession, West

25. #17 Williams, Schingeck

26. #51 Thompson, Russ

27. #16 Harter, Poore

28. #14 Strachan, Ligget

29. #19 Howard, Dent

30. #30 Consalvo, Heath

31. #45 Leblanc, Carlson, Plane

Results not complete

Only 75 individual racers???? I wonder if that is the norm for that race or not.

If you look at the last line "Results not complete", it might answer a few questions. :thumbsup:

note that it only showed results for those that finished in the single event...but even then, I can't see it being that many more.

If you look at the last line "Results not complete", it might answer a few questions. :thumbsup:

I took that to mean the team.....like Hal posted on gomxracing...I guess I had insider information LOL :p

" Hangover GP Results

The Team Race Results are still not finalized: I am posting down as far as we have figured out, and will get the rest when they become available."

note that it only showed results for those that finished in the single event...but even then, I can't see it being that many more.

Yep I saw that too but same as you didn't figure it would be that many more that DNF'd.

It's all messed up. For one, Zack Bunch was on my team #28 (got 15th), and not on team #27. He's not even in the individual results.

I didn't finish the individual race and yet I'm still in the results whereas Zack did and he's missing. I think there's more too it.

It's all messed up. For one, Zack Bunch was on my team #28 (got 15th), and not on team #27. He's not even in the individual results.

I didn't finish the individual race and yet I'm still in the results whereas Zack did and he's missing. I think there's more too it.

Welcome to Spodeworld scoring. :thumbsup::moon::p You should have seen the results for some of the X-mas GP classes.