Red Bull Romaniacs 2008 videos - got skill?

That looks like my Saturday ride I did locally :busted: Well, maybe the crashing and falling part of it :moon::mad::p

Good vids. I wish I had mad skills like that:thumbsup:

Sweet bro.

Awsome, thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

It would be nice if speed channel,versus or fuel channel would cover these

kind of events.

Awsome, thanks for sharing:thumbsup:

It would be nice if speed channel,versus or fuel channel would cover these

kind of events.

You get paid by what the masses will pay to see.

It's not freestyle or stupidcross, so it's not televised.

You get paid by what the masses will pay to see.

It's not freestyle or stupidcross, so it's not televised.

We'll be getting these types of events at least through PPV someday, trust me, its coming. I for one can't wait, Worlds Strongest Man is just losing its luster if you ask me. :busted:

very cool thanks

Very sweet videos - thanks for posting!! I wish we could get much more of this (heck - I'd pay PPV to see it!)

Actually there is one show that covers that stuff. Its on Universal HD, Its called, Jeep World of Adventure Sports. They covered Romaniacs and Last Man Standing. But not every episode has moto. Some episodes are all surfing or MTB. The MTB coverage is insane too.

I just got done watching all the clips instead of the Rose parade. Much more entertaining:thumbsup:

Thanks Matt!

This is what makes Dirt Biking so enjoyable for me!

Makes me what to just watch the next Enduro live. Pick a nasty and just enjoy the mayhem! :busted:

I just got done watching all the clips instead of the Rose parade. Much more entertaining:thumbsup:
:busted::moon::eek::p:mad:

Those videos make me want to ride badly but instead I am stuck at work today, hopefully I'll get out this weekend. What did you guys think of some of those obstacles like the teeter-totter(sp?) or those wooden bermed sections?

Awesome stuff! Wish they would do more stuff like that around here.

Makes me want to go ride my 525 through a shopping maul. :thinking:

Makes me want to go ride my 525 through a shopping maul. :thinking:

I just blew snot out of my nose with the image of you ripping up the escalator at the mall. :smirk:

Some of the most entertaining vids I've ever seen!! Those guys are animals:worthy: Thanks for sharing

Those videos make me want to ride badly but instead I am stuck at work today, hopefully I'll get out this weekend. What did you guys think of some of those obstacles like the teeter-totter(sp?) or those wooden bermed sections?

the teeter totter looks kind of sketchy but I would be all over that wooden roller coaster :thinking: ive only seen mtn bikes do that wooden stuff, never dirtbikes:thumbsup: