Engine covers, mid-90's SX

Am I loosing it? For some reason I remember a short time when some of the supercross bikes had full engine covers/fairings for more sponsor space. I swear I'm not making it up! I've just wasted about 30 minutes today searching high and low for a single picture of such a thing, and come up with nothing. I seem to recall this being in the early to mid 1990's.

Does anyone remember the full covers? I'm I crazy and these never existed?

On vacation and killing time befor my buddy to get out of work so we can ride. My bored mind keeps wandering around and thinking of off the wall stuff.... :busted:

I do remember seeing some freestyle guys running something like that a while back

I remember it. I think it was around like '94 or '95? The fad didn't last very long.

they are called Slater Skins

http://www.srpinternational.com/about.htm

Nice, a link and everything. I knew I wasn't (that) crazy! I'm not looking to get em or anything, it's just one of those things that popped in my head and was driving me crazy. Like when you can't remember a movie someone was in, stuff like that.

Now to find something else to obsess over....

Not looking at that link yet, but...... wasnt that when Surf laundry detergent was sponsoring a team?