JS Interview

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that pretty much ends all the debate that was going on. Now, where are all the people that said they have never missed a shift or heard of false neutral??? We have a couple of top level pros talking about it right there.

bigbore......i think you were just called out and rightfully so......

Do you really think big "he bores the piss out of me" maico is going to admit he was wrong? He will say it is a conspiracy and Yamaha is covering up because he thinks James should sue the AMA and anyone else that had anything to do with the 4T's entering SX and MX. :thinking:? :smirk:?:(?:(

I like the fact he admits he was making mistakes up until that final one. What I find hilarious is the -

"then I came into that corner, and I missed a shift, and once I clicked back in, all I know is I remember just like Toronto, I was getting hit from the rear. He took me out, and I was down and out right then and couldn’t start my bike again."

Makes it seem like Reed was riding dirty, when that wasn't the case. Stewart was making mistakes throughout the race.

I didn't see him say anything about how he crossed all three lines in that corner when he missed the shift.

Also, it sounds like Reed pressure cooked him and was surprised how much effort it was taking to challenge him.

What he should've said was, "I was over confident and blew it." :thinking:

I like the fact he admits he was making mistakes up until that final one. What I find hilarious is the -

Makes it seem like Reed was riding dirty, when that wasn't the case. Stewart was making mistakes throughout the race.

I didn't see him say anything about how he crossed all three lines in that corner when he missed the shift.

Also, it sounds like Reed pressure cooked him and was surprised how much effort it was taking to challenge him.

What he should've said was, "I was over confident and blew it." :thinking:

I read it like he was taking full blame for what happened, but of course we will all have an opinion on that also. Don't forget Stewart made up almost 2 seconds on Reed in one lap then the mistakes and then the mis shift

Your last 2 sentences aren't making sense to me............

Stewart was surprised how much effort it was taking but he was overconfident?????? Am I reading it right?

Well that interview has put an end to this redonkulous debate, JS says

he miss shifted and if you listen to the CR pod cast he pretty much says the same thing that he miss shifted or maybe hit "false neutral".

I forget.........what did you think it was? Was it because it was a 4 stroke and it bogged?:thinking:

Naa i thought the bike had some sort of failure in one of the 30 extra parts of useless mechanical crap that makes a four stoke run.

I read it like he was taking full blame for what happened, but of course we will all have an opinion on that also. Don't forget Stewart made up almost 2 seconds on Reed in one lap then the mistakes and then the mis shift

Your last 2 sentences aren't making sense to me............

Stewart was surprised how much effort it was taking but he was overconfident?????? Am I reading it right?

What I was saying is I think Stewart under estimated his competition. He was lowering his lap times, though it appeared to be recklessly. In 6 laps, he almost went over the bars 3x.

Reed had a good flow. Both riders styles appeared polor that night.

reed looked better, bubba blaming his night on reed is weak

Where exactly did you read that JS blamed Reed? When he says he missed the shift that immediately puts the blame on himself. Reed can't mis shift JS's bike.

Naa i thought the bike had some sort of failure in one of the 30 extra parts of useless mechanical crap that makes a four stoke run.

And which one of those 30 extra parts would you opine failed? ?

If they were useless then they wouldn't be in there......except for the plastic gears in the tranny anyway.?

Your 4T hating is tired dude. :thinking: Why do you care what they run in SX or MX anyway.......you think you still have a chance at making it on your 250 or what?