Sign in to follow this  

Anyone have the Medina 12" KLX110 clone?

get the BBR MM12P!

there is only 100 availible for 2009 (deposit required) and Ive been told most are spoken for.... but they will of course return your deposit.

Well I haven't been too active here, but my personal experience is that parts interchangeability is good but not perfect, even within one name brand. Pitster, OGM and probably all the others do change some things from one batch to the next, so even ordering parts from your specific vendor, you need to know what you have and what you are ordering.

All of them try to be good about this, but I have experienced problems with this and have read others having the same. Even NCC noted that their first batch of fender braces fit some pitsters, but not all and had to make some mods to make them fit all.

It's just the nature of things in the pitbike world. It's not a bash on any brand. You do need to be handy with tools and a dremel to keep your pitbike up to snuff. I just try not to get frustrated, most parts that you order can be made to fit, but some obviously won't. I bought my ogm when they and pitster had single piston calipers, now they both have dual caliper. I don't know if I'll have trouble or not getting replacement pads. I guess I'll find out.

It's all good guys. Stop all the bitching.

Well I haven't been too active here, but my personal experience is that parts interchangeability is good but not perfect, even within one name brand. Pitster, OGM and probably all the others do change some things from one batch to the next, so even ordering parts from your specific vendor, you need to know what you have and what you are ordering.

All of them try to be good about this, but I have experienced problems with this and have read others having the same. Even NCC noted that their first batch of fender braces fit some pitsters, but not all and had to make some mods to make them fit all.

It's just the nature of things in the pitbike world. It's not a bash on any brand. You do need to be handy with tools and a dremel to keep your pitbike up to snuff. I just try not to get frustrated, most parts that you order can be made to fit, but some obviously won't. I bought my ogm when they and pitster had single piston calipers, now they both have dual caliper. I don't know if I'll have trouble or not getting replacement pads. I guess I'll find out.

It's all good guys. Stop all the bitching.

Eric,

all the brake pads made for pit bikes can be matched up with Galfer Brakes there Catalog book of brakes shows actual size diagrams of the pads and shoes so you can physicaly match them.