Bye Bye BR?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a kid I remember sneeking in through the gravel pit from the canal on my 100. Thats before their was a track. Good memories with my old riding buddies.

Working @ Ottawa Silica killed my Dad. I don't have too much love for the sand companys around their. Talk about companys that lay the land to waste.

If the Goverment starts shelling out money for road construction like they say they will, there will be a big demand for sand and gravel. It's gettin hard to open new pits, I know a guy that just spent a a mil in legal fees to open one up. So abandoned pits are pretty valuable. It's just unforunate that we are to big of a risk for these big companies to allow us to use there land until there ready to start mining, or use sections that they are not using. after not riding single track for ten years I was really looking forward to going there this year.

Any one here ever get to ride in Sugar grove pit or other wise known as seavy pits? I loved that place back when it was in it's prime, had it all, dirt motocross track, sand motocross track, woods, cliff climbs, quarry we use to swim in. Some times we would go there at night and have a bon fire and a few beers. Yep this new politically correct lawyer ruled world sure does suck.....:thinking:

Pat.

The pits is where I learned how to ride. That place was great...then we got kicked out and they clamped down on everyone and I haven't heard of anyone going there in years.:thinking: I heard last summer that Buffalo might be for sale, didn't really think it would go like that.