Pig Fest in SoCal!

:The tortoise was DENN...

YEAH sure it was, dont get all pissy when that KAwiSuckY wont start after i put straight 110 gas in it while you sleep cuz im so drunk and wanna ride it!!!! THEN youll be asking to ride on the back with me and ill say NO!!!

Congrats on the new ride. Plated? You seemed to me to be a hardcore 450X rider, just looking for something different or....?

I have a 3k mile ride coming up in october, and need somthing that will hold up to it with no isseues. The 650 is the answer. Plus I need something different here and there, and as a backup ride.

I have a 3k mile ride coming up in october, and need somthing that will hold up to it with no isseues. The 650 is the answer. Plus I need something different here and there, and as a backup ride.

Congrats on the 650! I agree with Bruce I hope the weather is perfect for this ride!?

• Like 1

TATTOO wheres the big ride??? doing a cross country ride??

Riding from my house in canyon country to utah, spend a few days riding around up there and then ride back. I think the ride is going to be somewhere between 2-3k but closer to 3k.

On the ride back i am thinking about going to reno then down to primm and blast home.