Sign in to follow this  

Bigborethumpers.com head deal.

Hey the guys at Bigborethumpers.com called me today, and told me that they will give you $50 for your old head if you buy the new one if its in ok shape.

Hey the guys at Bigborethumpers.com called me today, and told me that they will give you $50 for your old head if you buy the new one if its in ok shape.

Geez...more SPAM from you today...what a surprise!!! :thinking:

Give it up.

You are not fooling anybody. You are not a satisfied customer getting "calls" from the guys today.

You obviously work there.

New Sponsor here at Thumper Talk. check us out.

Your credibility is shot.

You kinda got me. I do work for them but i am a very very satisfied customer. they did the head on my 03 and it runs great. I am not saying buy it im just letting you know the deal they have going on right now.

You kinda got me. I do work for them but i am a very very satisfied customer. they did the head on my 03 and it runs great. I am not saying buy it im just letting you know the deal they have going on right now.

Kinda got you??? Are you kidding?

We've now established you as a liar and a paid shill for the company.

I don't know how anybody will trust anything you say...

Why do you keep saying "they"??

I'll never do business with you.

Here's the deal. Bigborethumpers IS a sponsor of TT. Click the "sponsors" link in the site header and you'll see their banner.

They have one account that when they post from will ID them as a sponsor. We want people to know with whom they are speaking with. That user account is APE Jay:

http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/member.php?u=47173

Jeff, you need to get with Jay, as sponsors are allow one account that may be used for tastefully promoting their products. I hate to see a supporting sponsor get blackballed over something like this.

Bryan

Thanks Bryan;

Jeff is a very enthusiastic employee always trying to promote the company. Every company should be so lucky as to have a Jeff. However I have spoken with him about having his registration, etc. such as there is no question he is a sales guy here, and to try an answer questions that people might have.

In all fairness to Jeff, however, we did his cylinder head before he ever worked here. He was a very satisfied customer.

Thanks

Jay