Breaking my shoulder and Knocking myself out!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks guys, broken ball of shoulder was the main damage. No surgery so maybe by march I will be back on the bike. Everyone at the track helped out, even had the ambulance sirens in the background as I was waking up, and they don't keep any medics at the track on practice days, so they were on the ball.

thanks guys, broken ball of shoulder was the main damage. No surgery so maybe by march I will be back on the bike. Everyone at the track helped out, even had the ambulance sirens in the background as I was waking up, and they don't keep any medics at the track on practice days, so they were on the ball.

Ouch, I know that pain all too well. I broke the ball off of the top of my arm a couple years ago. I was in a sling for 9 weeks. I was back on the bike 13 weeks later, though the doctor didn't really clear me for another two weeks after that. Heal up fast!

THAT was you? Glad to hear you made it out without a head injury! That was my worry.

I was parked next to you in the parking lot (Black Titan) and helped your buddy load up your bike, while the EMT's were taking care of you. He said you were out for a good while. I think you guys were not too far behind me, because as I approached the long sandy sweeper in the back, and I saw everyone stopping to help you from the corner of my eye. Got back to the truck and saw that stopped all traffic on the track.

Take care of that shoulder!