Blown fork seal (HELP)

Can anyone help me find a place near the Sacramento area who will re-build my suspension? I am also wanting to re-valve at the same time.


I thought that there was a company who would send a box to you to put the tubes in. :)

Call DEK performance they do a great job at a good price. It is worth shipping. 800-833-2625 is their phone number I just picked up my forks today and they work great. They will revalve and set the sag for your weight.

[ July 23, 2002: Message edited by: roostmanwr400f ]

Thanks Roostman...much appreciated.


Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now