Sign in to follow this  

VDR HS *2-8-2009* (first race) *bring cash for The Shaun Newell benifit

Pete...your killing me,:) 30 degrees is not cold, as long as there's no ice.

I missed the last one due to crappy travel, now that I'm home you postpone. With my luck I'm back on the road next week:banghead: Not to mention now I'm stuck going to a weeniebowl party. I hate PA and AZ. Oh well, atleast there's Dukes of Hazard reruns on TNT.

VDR today was great! Until the crazy sandstorm winds anyway.

I agree! I got there around 10. Didn't notice wind till around noon. Track was good as usual. :)

Crap! It's beautiful here in Arvada this a.m. I'm beginning to think there are at least two groups of people we should be very skeptical about believing their statements - politicians and weather forecasters.

Crap! It's beautiful here in Arvada this a.m. I'm beginning to think there are at least two groups of people we should be very skeptical about believing their statements - politicians and weather forecasters.

This is true! I hate weather forecasters:foul:

It's a mystery to me. I went through the original footage frame by frame to see what happened and didn't see anything helpful. It's weird that I'm looking so much "down" right before the crash so maybe I was off balance forward after the jump. That bike doesn't have a steering damper yet and it was waggling around a bit that day, so that might have helped.

-z

Man we are up against another bad weather outlook. At least the forecast high is better than last weeks forecast.

who is the jacka$$ that pushed for a delay?!

No Kidding:banghead:

Now not only are we going to race in the cold, we get the added benefit of sleety/snowy/slushy/crappy weather!!!!

Nice!:) (note the sarcasm)

Uhh.. page 5 of this thread??!!
On one hand, Im ready to go, rain or shine. It would be fun to tough it, and ride through...but on the other hand, id rather wait for a warm sunny day.....

Hey now, I covered my butt, I said I could go either way. :lol:

Regardless, im just giving folks a hard time. :)

Maybe...just maybe, our weathermen will be dumb again and it will be like 70 degrees raceday...or maybe not:excuseme:

-Jesse