Is it just me or did the price if 952's go up?

Picked up my serviced rear shock today from the shop ... and came home with a new M604. Just could not resist it. :banana:

M604 turns out to be 1/2 a pound lighter than the D739 (or Kenda Carlsbad). I am so sure the M604 will be super grippy on hard pack. It's a dual compound MX tire as usual from Bridgestone. Harder middle nobs and the outer nobs are more supple and sticky. Yes, I dream of good tires. Call me sick.

Although I am not sure what this has to do with D952 prices.?

Odd how the tires (car and motorcycle) went up when gas prices increased. I get that as it takes a bunch of oil to make tires.

However, the price is back down now. I am sure they will drop the tire prices down soon! LOL

By the way, when do the fuel surcharges end?

Picked up my serviced rear shock today from the shop ... and came home with a new M604. Just could not resist it. :banana:

M604 turns out to be 1/2 a pound lighter than the D739 (or Kenda Carlsbad). I am so sure the M604 will be super grippy on hard pack. It's a dual compound MX tire as usual from Bridgestone. Harder middle nobs and the outer nobs are more supple and sticky. Yes, I dream of good tires. Call me sick.

Have you ever ran a D952?? If so you could give us a comparison. Is that all you ride is hard-pack?

Odd how the tires (car and motorcycle) went up when gas prices increased. I get that as it takes a bunch of oil to make tires.

However, the price is back down now. I am sure they will drop the tire prices down soon! LOL

By the way, when do the fuel surcharges end?

The company I worked for always charged a fuel surcharge. It was a percentage. The difference was when prices where cheap the surcharge was 15%. It went up to almost 40% for a while, and is back down now.

Some companies may not operate that way, I would guess they only way they will drop that surcharge is if their prices become non-competitive.

As long as all companies are still doin it they will be able to get away with it.

Didn't those used to be the 606? Didn't care for those...came stock on my 06 RMZ450. Hopefully the new design is better.

Didn't those used to be the 606? Didn't care for those...came stock on my 06 RMZ450. Hopefully the new design is better.
M604 arrived in 2008. Replaces the M602. Maybe you used the M602, which despite bridgestone's marketing claims, was only good on hard pack. Apparently the M604 keeps the hard pack performance, but works down into medium dirt too. M604 evolved from 06 and 07 pro SX R&D. The M604 certainly looks much different.