cool Baja-esque bike graphics

You Mexico/Baja types should dig these sweet ThrottleJockey graphics made for a couple of our clients. On our bikes for a few days of roostin'.

If you think this is a promotion or whatever, fine, tell Mod SB and get the post deleted. Or even blur out our company name.

I just think these are the coolest graphics I've seen.

ThrottleJockeyJan09002.jpg

ThrottleJockeyJan09004.jpg

ThrottleJockeyJan09003.jpg

ThrottleJockeyJan09006.jpg

ThrottleJockeyJan09005.jpg

Those are awesome. Do they come in orange with a nice big KTM logo?

:)

thats awsome. Iam going to order mine right now with racers and ranchers across the front panels. thanks for sharing.

Those are pretty cool. Kind of a dia de los muertos/Dead man's party theme. Makes me want to pour a margie right now and celebrate someone rising from the grave!

nice to see you learned how to post pictures bbm, hopefully you will be posting more in the future.

Those are awsome! Are they going to offer theseregularly now or just as a special run? Does anyone know of any jerseys with similar design?

Those are pretty cool. Kind of a dia de los muertos/Dead man's party theme. Makes me want to pour a margie right now and celebrate someone rising from the grave!

Good call :)

Nice Tim When are you posting the rides for the 250???

Any one racing with you???

ThrottleJockeyJan09020.jpg

ThrottleJockeyJan09010.jpg

New Employee "counseling" program?

OMG- what did he do?:)

very nice Tim......

Was that the NAMBLA ride?

Where are the Electrodes from the HID,s attached to ?

ThrottleJockeyJan09020.jpg

ThrottleJockeyJan09010.jpg

... remove the skulls and they'd be some nice clean graphics. Otherwise, a bit busy.

I'm more interested in Jade's new haircut. :)

Metal Mullisha Rules.

dude those graphics are so sick!!!!

Just haven some fun in baja......

The front number plate is as good as it gets.:)

I don't own one, but these would probably be smokin' good looking on a KTM.

BBM, I checked out the Throttlejockey site, but they don't show anything like this. Is this a custom kind of deal and if so, was it way more expensive than some of their other offereings or just justifiably so?

Metal Mullisha rules???? :) Please!

Those graphics are scary. I'm going to have nightmares

Who do we need to talk to at TJ to get this back ground? BBM would you mind if I ran it?

thanks