Sign in to follow this  

Getting a new pit bike soon ,which one should i get ?

what do you think of this bike ?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=330304624448

Or

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=380096832201

Or should i get a ssr instead ? i would really like to keep the bike 800& under & i want 12/14 wheel combo.

Just so you realize the Piranha bike listed is not the bike in the Video that everyone is riding

for $800.00 your going to get a bike thats going to need constant attension and may or may not take 200lbs riders abuse so you will have limitations

SSR Has very decent entry level bikes

Just so you realize the Piranha bike listed is not the bike in the Video that everyone is riding

for $800.00 your going to get a bike thats going to need constant attension and may or may not take 200lbs riders abuse so you will have limitations

SSR Has very decent entry level bikes

ya, i see but you have to admit that piranha bike doesn't look bad.. (for the money) (the question is how much is the reserve ?) ive actually looked around and people actually have good thing's to say about them + it has a gpx style motor :)
We have some close out 08 x2 140 and x2 90, Very solid bike and time tested. I also have a few demo x4 12x14 bikes as well.

Give me a call and we will see what we can do for you.

http://shop.pitsterpro.com/x2140ccpitsterpro2008.aspx

E-mail Sent.

ya, i see but you have to admit that piranha bike doesn't look bad.. (for the money) (the question is how much is the reserve ?) ive actually looked around and people actually have good thing's to say about them + it has a gpx style motor :)

no there decent bikes also. we are a dealer of them as well. gpx is just a name so it isn't a gpx style it is the same motor just different logo or no logo on the side cases, there made by the same factory in china.

get an orion prox or a pit pro great bikes for under $1000
funny you should mention that i went to a local china atv/dirt bike dealer today and they had a used orion 29 there on sale for 850 (she said she could do 800) the thing was basically new the girl said that someone had bought the bike for there kid and he was to small for it so they returned it. im thinking about getting it here are some pics i took of it.

b8k0mb.jpg

2r5uddf.jpg

m92kxt.jpg

2wm17gy.jpg

Stay far away from that second ebay bike. I have one and it took a lot to get it up to snuff. And even after all the time and money put into it, it is nowhere near the bike my OGM is. SGR did have the ogms at a fantastic price. I don't know if they still do. Pitster and SSR also have some great bikes for the money.

Please trust my experience on this. Spend a little more now and get a good bike. I got both my bikes from SGR and Jeremiah bent over backwards to make the first one (like in that second ebay auction) right, but it was a nightmare for both of us. At every turn it was crappy parts and incompatible parts and frustration at the poor quality of each piece I came across.

In comparison, when he sent me my OGM it was the complete opposite. I totally disassembled the bike before riding it to locktite and grease everything that needed it and put good fork oil in, etc. Everything that was wrong with the first bike was wonderful on the OGM. Every part that didnt fit right or was crappy quality on the 138 was perfect on the OGM. Everything fit, everything was high quality. I can't begin to describe the difference. I am a good 220 lb at the moment (and that's without gear) and the OGM handles everything I throw at it. Jumping, ruts, whoops. It just works and holds together. There are lots of bikes out there that LOOK like they would be OK, but when you really tear them down, they are junk. Pitsters are also quality, I have worked on them as well. Thumpstar, Medina, OGM and Pitster are all VERY close to the same bikes (yes there are differences, but not major) and they are all well made, quality bikes. Get one from a GOOD vendor. NOT from ebay. SGR, Tbolt are two of the best out there. Give them a call. I have heard Medina also has great customer support.

go with the klx 110 by far no joke i have literally tried to break it and it wont its a tank my cuz and i did a 5 foot gap with it tandem

go with the klx 110 by far no joke i have literally tried to break it and it wont its a tank my cuz and i did a 5 foot gap with it tandem

I bet my 205lb body would put a hurtin' on it. haha

got the bike monday. the seems to be very good quality and has alot of power and is very fast (at about 75% throttle, Still breaking it in) it still has the shipping oil in it (im going to change it probably tonight) btw. the bike runs great and sounds awesome. here are some pics.

thump1ll7.jpg

w320.png

thump2zk8.jpg

w320.pngthump3vs4.jpg

w320.pngthump4sl8.jpg

w240.pngthunp5rn0.jpg

w320.png039gv9.jpg

w240.png

that apollo bike or whatever it is is JUNK i would buy a klx 110 anyday for the same price and put money into it GO NAME BRAND

that apollo bike or whatever it is is JUNK i would buy a klx 110 anyday for the same price and put money into it GO NAME BRAND

Your a tool!

Good luck with the new bike man. Have fun on it.