Sign in to follow this  

Dual exhaust you say? Under $160?

Hmmmm...... for under $160, I wonder when they'll be back in stock, and if they are legit?? You drooling yet?

yx_duals.jpg

__________________yx_duals1.jpg

that looks like a heavy exhaust thats prob why its cheap. the stock pitster exhaust has some weight to it nevermind dual.

I think the bottom photo may have been a proto in steel. It is supposed to have a full stainless pipe with aluminum silencers like you see in the top photo.

Oh, and they are supposed to be in stock within the next 4 days.....

They probably made there own just like i did mine. +2 i would like to know where you found that man? Looks good! Here's my build...

IMG_1860-2.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1854.jpg

IMG_1857.jpg

IMG_1859.jpg

IMG_1861.jpg

IMG_1863.jpg

From what I understand, they'll be mass produced. What I am not clear on yet is if they are, or are not for the drz/klx head.

Magik could post pics of the system I did for him, mine are very similar to the first pic, but mine swoop together with a defuser to equal the flow to both, and also curve up and over the shock to clear the stock DNM shocks.

Maxed-out-SSR - Nice setup man, looks real good...

NCC - Do you have a ballpark idea on what you'd charge to do another setup like Magic's if your supplied with both cans... (Just a rough idea is fine)

Alright..........................

The exhaust is a Kitaco. BUT, I have not received an email clearing up what engine and frame it will fit. I know that they're making it for a CRF type head, but no confirmation on a KLX/DRZ and I am unsure of what size frame it is designed for (50cc or Midsize).

There is a catch on the price - you'll probably have to purchase at least 5 of them to get them for less than $200 each shipped. Shouldn't be a problem here though. I'm sure there are several that would be willing to go in together for a purchase?

Hopefully they'll reply to my last email and clear up what frame it will fit and if it will fit the KLX style head.

that looks chinese not kitaco.

I think you're right. I think it's another "copy" and they are ripping Kitaco's name. I'm not going to post the website as it may be a phishing site. It can be found on Google when searching kitaco twin exhaust.

I think you're right. I think it's another "copy" and they are ripping Kitaco's name. I'm not going to post the website as it may be a phishing site. It can be found on Google when searching kitaco twin exhaust.

I ALREADY RESEARCHED IT. Contacted a few manufactures in china we work with and it is definatley not kitaco. If enough people are interested we will bring some of these in for a better price of 200.00 each. Thats way to high.

22009225956.jpg

Personally, I will stick with a single exhaust, but I have seen so much interest from other members that I thought I'd get the info out when I found it. Sounds like you may have the best contacts and best price for anyone interested. You should post a thread and see how much interest you get.

pretty much just looks. I ordered one to check it out.

Sweet man post up some pics when you get it all together! Right on man thats awesome that people are doing more duals these days. I know its more for looks but man, it really makes a bike look freakin tricked out. Its pretty sick!!! I love my duals, i get so many compliments. But who counting. HAHAH

from the pictures looks like only bikes without a piggy back resivor or a remote will work with it.