Sign in to follow this  

new truck {pics}

Chickenhauler makes a good argument. If you want a cheap exhaust option, dump in front of the rear wheel rather than towards the ground. That way you can throw a shiny stainless tip on there for style points too. I did this on my Super Duty and it ran me ~$110 including the ~$75 cost of a stainless steel Magnaflow muffler.

i have the magnaflow full exaust system on my 93 camaro

and ill never buy ne thing else

its an awesome exaust system

reasonably priced too:thumbsup:

IMO the best truck exhaust Magnaflow makes is the Sport Truck kit. Dual slash cut tips exiting in front of the rear wheel.

Here:

yhst-55830666337818_2037_29366834

Dumped Flowmasters would drive me batty in short order.

BWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH drone all the time!!!!

PS nice truck!

Another good word for magnaflow here.

I have a 5" Stainless turbo back on my cummins. Nice system, good fitment and nice sound. Dumps out behind back wheel.

I had one of those 97 F150s I put 198,000 miles on it. Nice pickup but that was the worst idea ever dumping exhaust on the wheel. I had chrome wheels which I could get clean but the center cap was a mess the coating was flaking off and cruddy. The tire always looked shitty also.

Another good word for magnaflow here.

I have a 5" Stainless turbo back on my cummins. Nice system, good fitment and nice sound. Dumps out behind back wheel.

I had one of those 97 F150s I put 198,000 miles on it. Nice pickup but that was the worst idea ever dumping exhaust on the wheel. I had chrome wheels which I could get clean but the center cap was a mess the coating was flaking off and cruddy. The tire always looked shitty also.

My stainless center caps haven't reacted with the exhaust yet... Hopefully they won't. Just imagine if that Cummins' exhaust dumped in front of the rear wheel! You'd have one black rim.

Dumped Flowmasters would drive me batty in short order.

BWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH drone all the time!!!!

PS nice truck!

My stainless center caps haven't reacted with the exhaust yet... Hopefully they won't. Just imagine if that Cummins' exhaust dumped in front of the rear wheel! You'd have one black rim.

be fun to clean lmfao

Oh yeah it would be toast. Crank up the box and watch the wheel disappear. :lol:

be fun to clean lmfao
Oh yeah it would be toast. Crank up the box and watch the wheel disappear. :lol:

Stainless holds up pretty well to exhaust.

The 5.4L Fords would turn the aluminum wheels a filthy brown color after they ate the coating off.

Stainless holds up pretty well to exhaust.

The 5.4L Fords would turn the aluminum wheels a filthy brown color after they ate the coating off.

which would make the truck not look good lol