Sign in to follow this  

DRZ tattoo

19 to be exact canada bitch we drink young

except Alberta , Quebec and Manitoba where its 18. You're a poor spokesmodel for Canada , callin people bitch and not even knowing your legal drinking ages across the board.:lol:

hey man most tattoo shops wont even tattoo corporate logos on people for a number of reasons 1 is its totally uncreative 2 is that youll more than likely regret it 3 is it completely under minds what getting a tattoo represents i see you live in bc if your in the okanagan i know a number of shops that have great artist id get a chail link armband or a piston and rod crossbones something cool you can make original and yea man i know bikes are sickly expensive here i just dont understand it it pisses me off

good luck

im in the okanogan,maybe we could go for a rip sometime.oh ya i have tattoos too

so i dont know if im taking this a lil overboard but i am 16 and my parents said i can get my first tattoo so ive been thinking for a few months now on what i would want and ive finally came to the conclusion that i want something to do with my first motorcycle ive ever owned and worked so hard to get {the DRZ}. To the long hrs working for minimum wage to the ample hrs spent working on it and routinly cleaning it. and it wasnt cheap at any means. In canada for some reason we pay alot more for our bikes then the americans for the same one. Might be the dollar or because i live on vancouver island but it sucks. Anyhow i seem to have strayed off topic. so if any of you guys have any ideas on a tattoo as a tribute to my first ever rd legal motorcycle then let me here it. I was thinking of throwing a quote in there Like "Rain or Shine The wheels keep rolling" with the DRZ logo on my forarm but if you guys have any better ideas then let me here them, pics appreciated

~KEATON~

do lots of research on what you want.look at lotsof flash.check out everybodys work to see ow good they are and remember it will be there for the rest of your life unless you want to spend a 100 times more to get it removed.

In college I was sitting at the bar listening(eavesdropping) to two girls. The one had just gotten her first tatoo and was super proud for being sooo brave. She lifter her shirt to show her belly. About a 4" sunburst right around her belly button. Looked good...and the tatoo wasn't bad either.

Then her girlfriend asked her "what do you think it will look like if you get pregnant?"

I almost spit out my beer I laughed so hard. Poor girl burst into tears when she thought about it!

Draw one on with a majic marker and see what you think next week...

In college I was sitting at the bar listening(eavesdropping) to two girls. The one had just gotten her first tatoo and was super proud for being sooo brave. She lifter her shirt to show her belly. About a 4" sunburst right around her belly button. Looked good...and the tatoo wasn't bad either.

Then her girlfriend asked her "what do you think it will look like if you get pregnant?"

I almost spit out my beer I laughed so hard. Poor girl burst into tears when she thought about it!

Draw one on with a majic marker and see what you think next week...

It's a damn shame that she didn't get a tramp stamp. If she had that, you could have taken her home for sure!

Tramp Stamp = Sure Thing :lol:

okay guys let me ask u all this how many of you all remember what it was like to own your first bike, or what it was like to be the first in the school to ride one to school, or better yet what your fist bike is... anyway where im going with this is im sure you all remember your first bike and how much fun you had being reckless riding fast pulling wheelie all that fun shit so why not choose to remember it, and if someone asks you what that tattoo means or why you have "DRZ" on your arm you answer with pride and say that was my first bike i ever owned and the first thing i ever worked hard to get rather then spending my money on video games like most of my friends do. And buy then DRZ will have been discontinued and we will all be riding electric bikes :lol:

I remember like it was yesterday but I'd feel silly with a '73 Honda QA 50 tattood on me:p

• Like 1

IT'S BAD LUCK!!!

Like getting a girls name, the relationship will end within a year. Don't do it!

I'd do something that doesn't change...

All my Tats are unchanging facts, like my Family Crest and heritage.

I remember like it was yesterday but I'd feel silly with a '73 Honda QA 50 tattood on me:p

You're just not a hard core rider then! LOL

when i was 16 i wanted a tattoo and my parents said okay as long as i pay for it. good thing i changed my mind before i saved up enough money or i'd be regretting it now.

LOL, Keatron, I know in your mind, you may think you just made me your "bitch", but all you did was prove my point.

Go get a tat at 16 genius. Are you going to get one of those super cool original lip piercings while you're at it also?

acctually to be frank with you i dont really think by saying the word "bitch" ive made you my bitch, i basically used it to hype our legal drinking age in canada, it had no direct stab towards you and personally its acctually a little wierd that u think that. I dont know if when you were my age you amde people your "bitch" but i tend to only use the word to intensify the point im trying to make :lol:

But i will say this TwinJetGuy you have an awsome bike ive seen about 3 of your forums with that bike and "The Shocker" is the "shit" nice looking bike!

But i will say this TwinJetGuy you have an awsome bike ive seen about 3 of your forums with that bike and "The Shocker" is the "shit" nice looking bike!

Hey Keatron,

Get a tattoo already!! I think we're ALL waiting to see what you're gonna get.

How about getting a big "Shocker" tattoo?!!

Tattoos are really cool, you know.:lol:

OK, so I have this theory about getting a tat. A lot of guys go in to a tat shop and pick something off the wall or out of the book, and get it smack in the middle of their bicep, which is prime real estate.

Then the get their second tat, and maybe they give it some more thought, and perhaps customize it a little, and get it on their other bicep.

The third tat is when they start thinking pretty hard about it, and doing more personal & unique designs.

By about the fifth tat, they're finally doing really good work with good artists, that speaks to their true nature as a person.

My feeling about tats is that you should skip over the first four ideas you have for a tat, and begin inking on your fifth. And yes, you should never ink without thinking about the design for at least a year.

Echoing what others of said:

-Tatoos identify you to possible enemies

-DRZ is a brand (do you really want to advertise for a Japanese Corporation?)

-DRZ is a reliable compromise bike (not like MOM)

All that being said, it would be kind of cool to see someone while your at Starbucks touting a DRZ tatoo on their arm :lol:

Since this whole topic has been beat to death anyway, I might as well say something just as useful.

First of all, nobody gets a logo anywhere anything I own without some kind of sponsorship arrangement. The manufacturer better be paying you a mint to get their logo permanently tattooed onto you.

When I was about 18, I though it would be great to get a tattoo, but where to begin and where to stop were problems. I figured you should start at about the neck level and head down. When you got to your toes, you are done. It was way too expensive, and who has that much patience?

The last is a story about the daughter of some friends of my parents. She was a bit of a hellion back in the late 70s and early 80s, when she was in high school, and ran off with a hardcore punker, complete with a shaved head and bat tattooed onto the top of his head. They weren't as wild as they thought they were and started to settle down. He grew his hair back, got a job, and figured out having a decent job wasn't half bad. So he decided to get an MBA, and graduated with pretty decent grades. Only problem, he started developing male pattern baldness, and his bat came back. Oops. I don't know what happened later. Maybe he got a toupe or hair weave or something, but if the bat hadn't been there, it wouldn't have been a problem.

So, have fun with your tattoo, find one you like, and make sure you don't put it somewhere unfortunate. And if you put somebody's logo in your tattoo, make sure they pay up!

wow thats acctually some good advice from you guys im going to waight on it a lil bit, and i see what you guys mean i guess on putting a logo, at the time it sounded like a good idea though better then getting your lest name like everyone gets or your so called gangster name/ nick name

acctually to be frank with you i dont really think by saying the word "bitch" ive made you my bitch, i basically used it to hype our legal drinking age in canada, it had no direct stab towards you and personally its acctually a little wierd that u think that. I dont know if when you were my age you amde people your "bitch" but i tend to only use the word to intensify the point im trying to make :lol:

I know this is waaaaay off topic but the use of the word, "bitch" when referring to other men began in the American prison system. It was the worst possible insult that one man could hurl at another, considering what a "bitch" is in prison. The use of the word "bitch" left prison along with released inmates, most of them African-American, who took it back to their neighborhoods and then integrated the word into their everyday vernacular and yes, even into Rap and Hip-Hop music. As with other trends that started in the African-American hip-hop scene (clothing, language, slang, etc.) white suburban kids picked up the use of the term. Now, we all have to endure white suburban punks (See the movie "Repo Man" on this reference), faux tough guys, and sadly ignorant people who use the word without understanding it's true meaning or context. Nowdays, people use it as an exclamation point without realizing that it is one of the most insulting, degrading terms that can be used. In a perfect world, those who use the word, "bitch" in any sentence would be immediately "bitch slapped" (a reference to an old but popular compliance technique used by pimps). Those who continued to use the word would have this done to them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgs287euvWE

wow thats acctually some good advice from you guys im going to waight on it a lil bit, and i see what you guys mean i guess on putting a logo, at the time it sounded like a good idea though better then getting your lest name like everyone gets or your so called gangster name/ nick name

How about getting your gangster nickname, "Bitch," on the bicep?!! That would really be cool amongst your buddies, or should I say, "sick!."

I bet you'll be the 1st one in school to have a tattoo. Be a trendsetter, Keatron. :lol:

Whooaaa! Really cool, Duuuude!!:worthy:

How about getting your gangster nickname, "Bitch," on the bicep?!! That would really be cool amongst your buddies, or should I say, "sick!."

I bet you'll be the 1st one in school to have a tattoo. Be a trendsetter, Keatron. :lol:

Whooaaa! Really cool, Duuuude!!:worthy:

personally i dont know why you choose to insult me, might it be my age or soemthing, but i have said nothing in anyway to even remotely offend you, but since you even posted in this forum its all been offensive to me, like i dont know if making fun of people over a forum amuses you but personally im suprised you would even do that, i thought people on this forum were super nice always answering the stupid questions i had but you have really changed my perspective on this.

• Like 1