Positive thoughts for bronco78

It's a small world for sure! I'm sure that Bronco will be fine in Kuwait! At least he will be away from the main front. Tell him and Mrs. Bronco that my wishes are with them. Bronco has helped me out a lot with my bike as well as countless others. Like Kevbong said, Karma is on his side for sure!

He is only staging in Kuwait for a short while, then he will be moving into Iraq.

My prayers and best wishes go out to Erik and his family. Stay safe and thank you so much for what you are doing. As a person who was coming out of tower 2 that day, I am lucky to be typing this and have so much respect for our military. If you are ever in NYC or NJ contact me and dinner and drinks are on me.?

Keep your spirits high and your head down.

Thanks for your service Eric. Bring yourself & your troops home safe.?:worthy:

It is important to Erik that as many of his guys make it home as it possible, all would be great but it doesn't always happen that way.

It is really great to see the support he gets from this site, I know that he appreciates it. He is just not the type of person who is going to talk about it, that is why most of you didn't even know he was going back. I'm not even sure he would want me to say anything so I didn't ask:smirk:

Return safe Bronco! Thanks for your service here on TT and even more so for your service to our country!! :banghead::busted: Thoughts and prayers to you, your family and all the men and women serving with you. You and people like you are what make our country great! Thank you! :worthy:

Mike ?