Positive thoughts for bronco78

What is Bronco's job in the military? I was an E.O.D. technician and dabbled a little bit in the Ejection Seat world of fighter planes. I remember the staging area at Kuwait before you went into Iraq. I wonder if it is still the same place. That is a place where many a young boy learn to become a young man! You should give us Bronco mailing address over there so he can have a support team even if he does not have internet access. I know you don't get mail every day over there, but it still seems to find it's way through when you need it the most. I remember a time when I was on my first tour in Iraq and somehow the package of homemade brownies my mom sent me a week before, finally made it's way to my squad. I was the richest and most popular guy in the whole unit on that day. Who would of known that brownies had a higher market value than crack! The truth is that it made me feel so good at a time when things were the worst. That package saved the moral and spirit of many men in my unit and I think we would have died in combat the next day if our spirits were not so high. Even if it is not your family that sent it, to see the love and care that spread through the whole group was amazing. Sorry to be so emotional on this note, but this is how it makes me feel, and I though I should share this with everyone.

What is Bronco's job in the military? I was an E.O.D. technician and dabbled a little bit in the Ejection Seat world of fighter planes. I remember the staging area at Kuwait before you went into Iraq. I wonder if it is still the same place. That is a place where many a young boy learn to become a young man! You should give us Bronco mailing address over there so he can have a support team even if he does not have internet access. I know you don't get mail every day over there, but it still seems to find it's way through when you need it the most. I remember a time when I was on my first tour in Iraq and somehow the package of homemade brownies my mom sent me a week before, finally made it's way to my squad. I was the richest and most popular guy in the whole unit on that day. Who would of known that brownies had a higher market value than crack! The truth is that it made me feel so good at a time when things were the worst. That package saved the moral and spirit of many men in my unit and I think we would have died in combat the next day if our spirits were not so high. Even if it is not your family that sent it, to see the love and care that spread through the whole group was amazing. Sorry to be so emotional on this note, but this is how it makes me feel, and I though I should share this with everyone.

Amen to that!! There is nothing like getting mail over in those terrible places. I've served 4 tours to that part of the world and know exactly what you mean. If Bronco's address is given I'm sure he'll enjoy the goodies we can all put together. I make a mean batch of jerky (beef, deer, or whatever else you can chop up and throw in a dehydrater) that I'm sure the group would enjoy....:lol:

Stay safe and come back in one piece Bronco, positive thoughts go to you and the ones you are with. :lol:

What is Bronco's job in the military?
I think he works on choppers Rokko

Not sure his actual rank but if I remember correctly he is the highest non-commissioned officer, master sargent or something like that. He just got a promotion that keeps him in for another tour at least.

Last time he was over there he build a couple of bases on the end of the line. His last one was a significant distance to the closed friendly base and even further to the nearest US base.

When I get his address I'll post it here (as long as Mrs. bronco thinks it is OK).

tke care overseas Erik, and thank you for the sacrifice you have made for our nation. We enjoy our freedom here for the price you pay over there.

Bronco.......We're praying for a quick tour and a safe return:thumbsup:

Thank you for your dedicated service to keeping us safe.

maybe he can get some dune riding in. practice for the dakar.

support our troops by bringing them home!

Not sure his actual rank but if I remember correctly he is the highest non-commissioned officer, master sargent or something like that. He just got a promotion that keeps him in for another tour at least.

Last time he was over there he build a couple of bases on the end of the line. His last one was a significant distance to the closed friendly base and even further to the nearest US base.

When I get his address I'll post it here (as long as Mrs. bronco thinks it is OK).

You're right.. according to a post in another forum he is "a 43 year old Infantry Sergeant Major"...:lol:

• Like 1

You're right.. according to a post in another forum he is "a 43 year old Infantry Sergeant Major"...:lol:

Well yes but 53 now

And retired a couple years

I never even knew this thread existed until today when I was searching for something else

I’m humbled folks took the time to do that

Oh and yes I made it back OK LOL and made it back from the fourth and last deployment as well.

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Erik Marquez said:

Well yes but 53 now

I never even knew this thread existed until today when I was searching for something else

Oh and yes I made it back OK LOL and made it back from the fourth and last deployment as well.

Man your old🍻

man I was just a young buck when this thread was started

18 hours ago, Erik Marquez said:

Well yes but 53 now

Thank you  for your service Eric! Glad you made it home safely. 

Just now, Mr.Awesome said:

Thank you  for your service Eric! Glad you made it home safely. 

Thanks

Ya My wife would have been pissed ifn Id gotten myself blowed up and dead....just blowed up made her mad..lol

• Like 2