Pastrana is nuts

I watched the first part of Nitro Circus last night. OMG, it was HILARIOUS!!

They upped the slip and die to the slip and bleed.

Then I watched the rest of the video online, and well, I guess a couple girls got knocked out on that thing, then it wasn't so funny.

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/nitro-circus-slip-n-bleed/675531031

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/nitro-circus-nitro-girls/288230382288167282/?icid=VIDURVHOV02

I can't seem to find the loop de loop they installed in the slip and bleed and double lane event either. Those were the most funny.

• 2 weeks later...
all funny till your kid tries it and is a vegetable..... Not to be a die hard but kids seem to think everyone walks away.

Then lets also take Ben Franklin out of the history books cause my kid might fly a kite with a key on it and get struck by lightning.

all funny till your kid tries it and is a vegetable..... Not to be a die hard but kids seem to think everyone walks away.

I think it has a lot to do with being an professional athlete, knowing how to use your body and knowing how to fall. But you're right; a lot of kids today try these things without having the knowledge how to survive it without killing themselves. (I did like it though that on some of them, they did show the unpleasant aftermath and talked about the trip to the ER, so they didn't just walk away unscathed.)

At the same time, if we use your reasoning, all professional sports, including motocross, should not be watched in case someone decides it would be fun to do it without proper safety gear, practice and experience.

And well, I found it HILARIOUS!!!?:worthy::banghead:

Its funny in a horrifying way, I've watched Travis' show on MTV with my 14 yr old son. The show where they are trying to hydroplane on a lake with the bike having paddle tires and then jumping off a floating dock. My son laughs but he does have a healthy dose of caution, thank goodness.

Another show is Rob D. on MTV, his fun factory, lots of stunts on there too.

Funny to watch, but his couson got hurt and ended up in a neck brace.

With Jeremy's death last week, it's hard to watch any video right now, after seeing his last crash, and him not getting up, the harsh reality of any stunt hits home.