Sign in to follow this  

Special Edition Trucks

I was just wondering what special edition trucks are out there..

The ones I know of are the

-2003ish Ford NF-155 (No Fear F-150)

-2005ish Nissan No Fear Titan

-1998ish Mazda B-Series Troy Lee Edition

What others are there?

Edit: I'm looking for ones that are older, like late 90's or early 2000's although I appreciate any replies

There are the MDK or whatever Silverado's, the Intimidator SS Silverado, and there is the Harley Davidson and Cabela's Edition Super Duty, and there used to be a Tony Stewart Edition Tundra.

I'm sure there are more that I can't think of.

Any Ford Eddie Bauer, HARLEY, or King Ranch package --- Chevy SS, Rousch packages - (also Ford) --- not sure what the Dodge boys are doing

I like Ford, but i think they really muddy the waters with all their special edition bull chips

Here is my Special Edition Ford F-450, 130 gal of Diesel You can drive 2200 miles with out stoping for fuel.......But when you do your check book better weigh 15 lbs. It was ordered from Ford as is.

F-450truck001.jpg

F-450truck003.jpg

F-450truck008.jpg

F-450truck010.jpg

People ask what do I pull with it, I just smile and say "Anything I want to"

Not to be a dick or anything but some of you guys aren't fully understanding my question....

I'm looking for more limited edition than Eddie Bauer Fords or Daytona Dodges even. Trucks that are more limited production is what I'm looking for.

I appreciate all the answers though.

Not to be a dick or anything but some of you guys aren't fully understanding my question....

I'm looking for more limited edition than Eddie Bauer Fords or Daytona Dodges even. Trucks that are more limited production is what I'm looking for.

Why? At 17 yrs of age, will you be able to afford one of these "one of a kind" special additions?

Just curious, don't mean to be a dick or anything.

HOLY $HIT DUDE!!!

That thing is amazing!!!

How many gallons per mile do you get? :lol:

Not pulling a trailer I get 17-18 MPG if I stay under 70 MPH

Why? At 17 yrs of age, will you be able to afford one of these "one of a kind" special additions?

Just curious, don't mean to be a dick or anything.

Well thats why I'm looking at ones from the late 90's and early 2000's.

Plus I'm just curious about what ones are out there because I think they're cool. I never said anything about purchasing one.

Well thats why I'm looking at ones from the late 90's and early 2000's.

Plus I'm just curious about what ones are out there because I think they're cool. I never said anything about purchasing one.

Way back before that time span, Dodge did have the Lil' Red Express. Ford made the "Night", IDK what was so special about it, then there was the Lightning, the GMC Cyclone and Typhoon (hopped up S10 PU and Blazer), the 454SS (which didn't really impress me other than it's ability to consume large amounts of go juice).