help with bog??

I have an 05 that has a bogging problem. I have done the ap mod, my bike is now jetted spot on, but I have a problem.. Like others have experienced, I have a bog on hard hits or on the face of some steep jumps. It's been a very close call a couple times without having any kind of panic rev to pull me out. So my question is, how can i get more fuel in the bowl in these situations. I have a 95 leak jet installed (I think, maybe a 90) if that makes any difference. Thanks for any input. I've searched the threads, but haven't had much luck. I know many of you hate the quick shot, but do you think this might me an option? Thanks again for any reply,

Alright, I will give it a try. I'm only 1 1/2 turns out on my fuel screw, but I will still give it a run and see what happens. I have a jd kit installed, and it's very close to perfect on the jetting, but I will play with it a little on the pilot and see if I can't get something to happen. I think I might be at a 45 already with an opened airbox and dmc afterburner full exhaust. Anyway, thanks for the help and if anybody else has any suggestions I would be glad to hear them! Thanks again:thumbsup: