Thanks To All

Several moths ago I bought my wife a 2000 YZ125. I bought the bike for 500.00 with a seized engine. after tearing down the engine found that the crank was toast. So I bought all the parts for the bottom end, a piston kit and all the gaskets. Not wanting to spend a ton of money for soneone to rebuild this thing I decided to do it myself. After a friend of mine turned me on to this site I looked around in the Yamaha section and found that this was better than any manual that you could buy. I found all the information that I needed to know just by looking around a little. I installed the engine in the bike last night filled all the fluids and after the second kick it started and ran good. So I just wanted to say what a great site this is and thanks for all the help..... :lol:

Don't you love online forums??? I have learned almost all of my mechanical skills from online "how tos" and just getting out there and doing it!

I LOVE THE INTERNET AND TT!!!!

That is awesome! That is why TT and forums like it are so great!

So...where are the pics of the beast!?!

-mt-

Yeah, I hate to say it, but when I had crossed to the dark side(4-stroke), I leaned EVERYTHING from here. I'm back from the dark side for as long as possible. I learn more out here every day.

Yeah, I hate to say it, but when I had crossed to the dark side(4-stroke), I leaned EVERYTHING from here. I'm back from the dark side for as long as possible. I learn more out here every day.

+1 i couldnt agree more, there are enough good wirte ups and how to's on here with great pics that would allow a monkey to fix his bike!!! Thumbs up to those who took the time to post thats stuff!!:lol: